Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As bad as Jimmy has been Aaron hasn't been much better, weather has to be affecting the running and the throwing.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
He had his TE open on 2nd down

Q729

Legend
9ers got this, I'm afraid. Or am I? I still don't fucking know. Only thing I am sure of is we gotta win that shit tomorrow.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
with both teams playing on ice - and it only getting colder - this game really could come down to just one mistake - or a shitload of punts between now and then

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Could this be really happening these muthas have a shot to win this rt now????

You know a media angle that really hasn't been covered at least that I've heard..... obviously I hate even writing this but imagine these whiners win and the Bucs beat us?

The media angle on Brady verses Jimmy g and how Brady exiled him etc. A revenge game for Jimmy blah blah blah

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Shanny pwns LaFleur as well… We just got to worry about tomorrow… This is scary..

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I dunno. The great Aaron Rogers has not looked very good today. Passes are not as accurate as usual. They could be the second number one seed losing today. 49ers offense actually looks sharper than Packers right now.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
We will beat San Fran, mark it down. Jimmy will be destroyed.
I appreciate your optimism. But after getting railed by them 6 times in a row, not an ounce of me feels confident in it.