Deshaun Watson Sexual Assault Allegation(s) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm saying that it's awfully convenient that these lawsuits coincide with his desire to be traded and I'm sure the hope is that no teams will want to trade for him with pending sexual assault charges... and you can bet that the team would be only too happy to "stand behind Deshaun Watson during this time while an investigation is under way" until after this year because next year, Watson's cap number makes it that much harder to trade him.
Here's a wild idea... What if Deshaun is behind this. Pay some chicks to come out, then at some point after you're cut or whatever they decide not to testify and boom you're free. I know it's crazy but he could potentially benefit from that as long as none of them out him.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yikes. Have to hope no women are coming into this thread to read these outdated takes.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Yikes. Have to hope no women are coming into this thread to read these outdated takes.
First off its unnecessary. Yes its bad if true. Yet, what does it have to do with this board?... This some TMZ ish.. Glad we acquired Stafford.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Here's a wild idea... What if Deshaun is behind this. Pay some chicks to come out, then at some point after you're cut or whatever they decide not to testify and boom you're free. I know it's crazy but he could potentially benefit from that as long as none of them out him.

No one who's not mentally deficient would sign up to be accused of sexual assault and/or rape.

The stigma from the accusation alone will kill his endorsement opportunities for a very long time, for some brands, forever.

Yes, it's a wild idea. No, I don't think it's even a 1/1,000,000 chance...

TexasRam

Legend
Thing is... I'm about as far left as anyone on this forum. I'm a STAUNCH advocate for #believeher and #metoo. I've engaged in amplifying the voices of women including women who stayed (which is a whole other bit of fuckery... "why do they stay"... "because he'll kill me if I leave" was the number one answer and many women have the bullet and knife wounds to back that up, unfortunately)

This whole thing troubles me because it seems like such a nakedly brazen extortion attempt.

Is it possible he did it? Sure, of course. If we haven't learned that anyone is capable of anything by now, then... I dunno.

Is it more likely that in the midst of this contentious contract negotiation that an attorney who's a former neighbor of Bob McNair and also a super sketchy politico decided to do a bit of legal shenanigans and filed lawsuits alleging these acts in civil court to prevent any trade? Is it more likely that in this environment of cancellation as a result of accusation that these powerful folks are sending a message? The women haven't been identified afaik and the lawsuits can be rescinded at any time.

And I totally wouldn't be surprised if Jack Easterby wasn't somehow involved in this.

I don't know man. This type of connect the dots conspiracy stuff is a little out there. A person could literally do that with anything.

If there is actual verified email or txt of what we have heard so far regarding Deshaun asking for a genital massage then your conspiracy seems off base.

Unless these penis massages are common. What do I know. Apparently there are alot of happy endings going on in the NFL these days.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't know man. This type of connect the dots conspiracy stuff is a little out there. A person could literally do that with anything.

If there is actual verified email or txt of what we have heard so far regarding Deshaun asking for a genital massage then your conspiracy seems off base.

Unless these penis massages are common. What do I know. Apparently there are alot of happy endings going on in the NFL these days.

I read the actual complaint and they allege at least one text was sent. It details an apology, but the nature and content was inferred which is odd because they quote his speech, but do not attach the text evidence nor quote it.

If the texts are there (and that will be EASY to determine), that will essentially tell us what's up.

If he did hit her up on Instagram and had repeated DMs asking for a relaxing massage and then texted her apologizing, his goose is pretty much cooked. He'll be suspended by the NFL, likely enter a diversionary program and have to pay a shitload to the women as the complaint specifies damages enough to ensure he doesn't do it again... which is legalese for "run his pockets till they dry"

Based on the allegations, if what is included in the suit is true, he's got problems.

Unlike a lot of the he said/she said stuff, they're alleging electronic corroboration which will be super easy to produce.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I read the actual complaint and they allege at least one text was sent. It details an apology, but the nature and content was inferred which is odd because they quote his speech, but do not attach the text evidence nor quote it.

If the texts are there (and that will be EASY to determine), that will essentially tell us what's up.

If he did hit her up on Instagram and had repeated DMs asking for a relaxing massage and then texted her apologizing, his goose is pretty much cooked. He'll be suspended by the NFL, likely enter a diversionary program and have to pay a shitload to the women as the complaint specifies damages enough to ensure he doesn't do it again... which is legalese for "run his pockets till they dry"

Based on the allegations, if what is included in the suit is true, he's got problems.

Unlike a lot of the he said/she said stuff, they're alleging electronic corroboration which will be super easy to produce.

Finds pings on a phone are easy.Digging out what was said is
another thing.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First off its unnecessary. Yes its bad if true. Yet, what does it have to do with this board?... This some TMZ ish.. Glad we acquired Stafford.

Well this is the "RAMS - NFL TALK" Forum.

And this is news about an NFL player.

I tried to present it as such, without any kind of "TMZ" Flair

I guess, sorry you don't like the content, but not much I can do about that.

And finally, I am super pumped about having Stafford as well!

Psycho_X

Legend
I've seen in several non-media spots that the women's lawyer is good friends with the McNairs. That's mostly a social media rumor circulating so there are zero confirmed facts behind that but this whole thing seems weird to me.

Seems like at best Watson likes to pay for prostitution and it's coming back to bite him in the ass as a money grab and reputation destroyer. Or at worst, he's some how been able to bend close to a dozen women to submission without physical means to perform sexual favors for him.

Idk, I can see it plausible that some of the women felt trapped in the situation due to pressure from him and possibly their bosses of these "massage" places to keep him happy. But seems like he had some expectations going into these situations that this is what happens? Either way, his reputation is kinda screwed as far as endorsements go probably. Will be very interesting how this plays out compared to how it did for Robert Kraft.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gambling on sports- Now legal
Marijuana- Now legal
Prostitution?- Other than remote areas, not legal
Personally, I dont engage in these rub and tugs but I sure know enough people who do. Remove the gray area from the equation and its all black and white. You can pay for a lap dance still right?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well this is the "RAMS - NFL TALK" Forum.

And this is news about an NFL player.

I tried to present it as such, without any kind of "TMZ" Flair

I guess, sorry you don't like the content, but not much I can do about that.

And finally, I am super pumped about having Stafford as well!

That makes it a Goff,Stafford,or Watson at QB. It’s a fair question since say NFL teams had chance to trade

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Was this written by a licensed attorney? Not the language (like, such, etc.) I typically see in petitions. Also curious as to how the masseuse got in contact with this attorney specifically. Why would you hire an attorney connected to the McNairs?
That looks like a court document to me. Been a while but isn't that the format that is done by the courts after an official complaint has been issued? Again, I'm asking, not stating.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And they all colluded with similar stories before approaching legal representation, right?
Not necessarily.

All they had to do is see the attorney's name in the paper and decide they wanted to get in on the action.

I'm not saying these girls are lying but how credible are these ladies and what type of massages do they give?

Ellard80

Legend
Gambling on sports- Now legal
Marijuana- Now legal
Prostitution?- Other than remote areas, not legal
Personally, I dont engage in these rub and tugs but I sure know enough people who do. Remove the gray area from the equation and its all black and white. You can pay for a lap dance still right?

yeah this isn't looking good for watson... but yeah some "rub and tug" operations are fully onboard with the money they can get... while others are obviously not into it. However it has to be kind of... vague until the exact moment - otherwise you are running a prostitution business and openly admitting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.