Deshaun Watson Sexual Assault Allegation(s) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

…..

Legend
Anyone find it odd that the lawyer files the complaints 1 day at a time? It went from 1 complaint to 3 with 2 more in the que.

…..

Legend
I mean, if your thing is gettin your rocks off by the massage therapist, wouldnt you find 1 or 2 that was into the same thing you were, you could trust the desired outcum, then kinda stay with them?

its very Odd

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I have been following DeShaun Watson's career since he came to Clemson and I've never heard a bad word about him.

Zilch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Innocent until proven guilty is for the criminal system, these are civil matters.

On the good old boys network - it may be worth mentioning that the lawyer who has filed each of these 3 suits was a neighbor of Bob McNair a few years back and is a big enough fan of the team that he once put up a billboard trying to persuade the Texans to draft Manziel.
meh...coincidental neighbors doesn't really mean anything either. Rich people often live near one another in gated communities. It was true in Texas in the 70's and I bet it's still true today. As far as an idiotic billboard for Manziel back in the day only speaks to his being a rabid fan with money to blow. Why would he need such a sign if he was tight with the owner? People in Texas are insane for their football. Go to any small town on a Friday night during football season and you'll see....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been following DeShaun Watson's career since he came to Clemson and I've never heard a bad word about him.

Zilch.
OJ seemed pretty squeeky clean at USC and Buffalo and MNF, before Nicole was butchered in her driveway....*smh

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why, but my gut is telling me this is extortion. I generally err towards the side of the alleged victim, but this doesn't smell right.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Innocent until proven guilty is for the criminal system, these are civil matters.

On the good old boys network - it may be worth mentioning that the lawyer who has filed each of these 3 suits was a neighbor of Bob McNair a few years back and is a big enough fan of the team that he once put up a billboard trying to persuade the Texans to draft Manziel.
Not laying judgment either way but that is a big coincidence and in general I tend to view coincidences with suspicion.

If this is driven by the team though here's hoping all that comes out because that is some bullshit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean, if your thing is gettin your rocks off by the massage therapist, wouldnt you find 1 or 2 that was into the same thing you were, you could trust the desired outcum, then kinda stay with them?

its very Odd
I agree Dog. Truth is there's a lot of outlets for sex and not all of them are driven by victims and usually guys who do this find a steady outlet that benefits both.

This federal obsession with stopping happy endings in massage parlors is fucking stupid IMO but the greater good is more important i.e. stopping the trafficking in persons.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know what happened, but all I want is justice in this case with no influence or favor. Let whoever did the wrong things go down...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OJ seemed pretty squeeky clean at USC and Buffalo and MNF, before Nicole was butchered in her driveway....*smh

i thought it was well known around the league that he used to abuse his wife?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
meh...coincidental neighbors doesn't really mean anything either. Rich people often live near one another in gated communities. It was true in Texas in the 70's and I bet it's still true today. As far as an idiotic billboard for Manziel back in the day only speaks to his being a rabid fan with money to blow. Why would he need such a sign if he was tight with the owner? People in Texas are insane for their football. Go to any small town on a Friday night during football season and you'll see....

Take it a step further. If the only lawyer who has clients alleging these things is a huge fan of the team that Watson publicly claims to refuse to ever play for again - isn't that perhaps an axe to grind?

If he is insane for football, is it possible that this is an insane stunt?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i thought it was well known around the league that he used to abuse his wife?

Well known in the early 70's?....I was one of his biggest fans when he played for USC and never heard a word of it. But then I was a kid and maybe I missed it in the news....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Take it a step further. If the only lawyer who has clients alleging these things is a huge fan of the team that Watson publicly claims to refuse to ever play for again - isn't that perhaps an axe to grind?

If he is insane for football, is it possible that this is an insane stunt?
But again, if he is doing this at the bidding of the owner, why would he need the billboard when he could just visit his buddy and have a chat? Anything is possible I guess, but we just don't know anything right now.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I agree Dog. Truth is there's a lot of outlets for sex and not all of them are driven by victims and usually guys who do this find a steady outlet that benefits both.

This federal obsession with stopping happy endings in massage parlors is fucking stupid IMO but the greater good is more important i.e. stopping the trafficking in persons.

Legalization should put 'trafficking' out of business.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
But again, if he is doing this at the bidding of the owner, why would he need the billboard when he could just visit his buddy and have a chat? Anything is possible I guess, but we just don't know anything right now.

I don't suspect old lady McNair is behind this - I think this lawyer may be a loose cannon - insane for football, as you say - and willing to take whatever steps to try to "help" his team or get back at the face of the franchise who is turning his back on his team.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Legalization should put 'trafficking' out of business.

I don't think its quite that simple. It would help as people would be much less likely to visit an unregulated whore house than a back alley whore house, but even the regulated ones would likely still have people working without a meaningful choice. Farming is legal and migrant workers are trafficked all the time to go work the fields.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't think its quite that simple. It would help as people would be much less likely to visit an unregulated whore house than a back alley whore house, but even the regulated ones would likely still have people working without a meaningful choice. Farming is legal and migrant workers are trafficked all the time to go work the fields.

That's because farming isn't regulated in such a manner. Legalization of pot holds similar pitfalls because the States have become greedy with taxation, so a large blackmarket still exists. Some are still trying to put abortion back into the alleys, but none of this is ever going to improve without regulations, and there will always be some greedy SOB who is willing to exploit where regulations aren't taken seriously.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Maybe the only organization he'll be playing for is the Mean Machine in the Texas Penal League? He might get a 20 year deal in Huntsville.....

Man, when he drills a defender with a pass to the nuts, that shit is going to hurt far more than when Burt Reynolds did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.