Deshaun Watson Sexual Assault Allegation(s) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

That’s saying a lot. A high standard for us ALL to LIVE up to. Sounds so simple,but free & wealthas caused such divide.

Just so glad The Rams had such a Class Act in Jared Goff & now such a Solid NFL Player in Matthew Stafford.

Not taking anything away from D. Watson. Was never a Big Fan except in the beginning when he was just making a Name for Himself as a NFL Rookie QB.

Comparing Goff to Watson is Apple’s to Oranges.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
That’s saying a lot. A high standard for us ALL to LIVE up to. Sounds so simple,but free & wealthas caused such divide.

Just so glad The Rams had such a Class Act in Jared Goff & now such a Solid NFL Player in Matthew Stafford.

Not taking anything away from D. Watson. Was never a Big Fan except in the beginning when he was just making a Name for Himself as a NFL Rookie QB.

Comparing Goff to Watson is Apple’s to Oranges.

I should have noted that was Watson's agent talking.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Happy Endings are rampant in the massage community. Often there is a subtle movement from the customer to imply a willingness and/or desire for it at the end of a massage session. Many masseuses are then left with the decision to either provide one for the client or fear risking their tip.

Many men get massages specifically for happy endings and some men get off on coercing massage therapists who seem legit into giving happy endings/sexual favors as a very specific power play.

I'm not saying that Watson did anything wrong or that this is what happened but from the work I do (sex addiction therapist) I would never choose a female therapist to massage me if I was in the public eye.

I just wouldn't take the risk of putting myself in that situation.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I
Happy Endings are rampant in the massage community. Often there is a subtle movement from the customer to imply a willingness and/or desire for it at the end of a massage session. Many masseuses are then left with the decision to either provide one for the client or fear risking their tip.

Many men get massages specifically for happy endings and some men get off on coercing massage therapists who seem legit into giving happy endings/sexual favors as a very specific power play.

I'm not saying that Watson did anything wrong or that this is what happened but from the work I do (sex addiction therapist) I would never choose a female therapist to massage me if I was in the public eye.

I just wouldn't take the risk of putting myself in that situation.
I guess I didn't realize it was such a common thing to be honest. Kind of felt like one of those only for the rich or in movie things.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I

I guess I didn't realize it was such a common thing to be honest. Kind of felt like one of those only for the rich or in movie things.

Oh God, I cannot tell you how common...

If you know a female masseuse in your life, I guarantee they have either provided a happy ending or were coerced to try at least once in their career and most likely multiple times.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Watson is now facing seven lawsuits--That's a lot of smoke. (I’m guessing there is a fire somewhere)

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Michael Jackson had a bunch of kids who said he molested them - that didn't make it true. Wait ....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Jackson had a bunch of kids who said he molested them - that didn't make it true. Wait ....
dfBWlxM.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Seven is far too many to ignore, there’s enough smoke to make a puppy go blind here.

Could he be innocent? Absolutely, but I wouldn’t dismiss this or say that women can’t be coerced into sexual actions they aren’t comfortable with by a man with money and power (or have we forgotten about Harvey Weinstein?), and it’s hard to ignore seven potential victims.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
No one - not one of these women - had filed a police report.

Now, he says, they will - but honestly - I know that there are waaaay more sexual assaults than get reported to the police - but 0/22 women who felt like they were sexually assaulted by this man reported it?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Now, he says, they will - but honestly - I know that there are waaaay more sexual assaults than get reported to the police - but 0/22 women who felt like they were sexually assaulted by this man reported it?
It’s weird how we all differ. To me the higher the number the less believable but for some others the higher the number the more believable. It’s striking to me that is a thing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Whole thing is strange but a victim filing a police report isn't always the easiest thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.