Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just love the feel of this as I look at the loaded offenses in the NFC. Cowboys are for real on that side of the ball man. Cards are loaded. Packers with Rodgers are always a huge threat. And the Bucs with Brady and all those weapons.

Rams are seeing this the right way IMO. "How do we improve this defense to be able to survive this year's playoffs???" Von Miller is a really nice approach to that. This year is gonna be a blood bath.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
jizz in my pants GIF

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I didn't know he was in the last year of his contract when I made the comment but I am anticipating an extension instead of a 1 year rental. Maybe his is, and we we'll get a comp pick for him, but if he's resigned we'll lose some of those guys to FA if it's a big contract.
No worries, I'm sure most of us see Von Miller and know he's getting paid, but luckily for us it's by the Broncos lol......very true that if he is resigned, then we'll definitely lose some FAs of our own. My guess is we inflate Miller's stock by playing with Donald and get a nice comp pick if we lose him. With so many FAs, he's a rental until further notice. I'll take a rental all day if it leads us to a Superbowl win.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You know Von had some chub going on upon hearing he might be moving to LA.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I guess I don’t get your question. If the Rams don’t extend him; how does he cost us Atwell or Jones?
Using an example of what we could get with a 2nd & 3rd. Is 9 gms + playoffs worth two future players like an Atwell or Jones... Or better yet like an Akers & a Lewis since those are two others of our recent picks in rds 2 &3.

Obviously a ring makes it worth it.

Psycho_X

Legend

Ryan Shazier on Von Miller trade: Aaron Donald and Von Miller on same D-line is ‘not fair’​

Allison Koehler
Mon, November 1, 2021, 1:38 PM

Former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier was speaking with Steelers Wire, promoting his new book “Walking Miracle,” when news of linebacker Von Miller’s trade broke.

In exchange for Miller, the Rams agreed to trade 2022 second- and third-round draft picks to the Broncos.

“The Rams do a good job of tricking everybody into the trades that they want,” Shazier said with a laugh.

A big trade by the Rams this offseason involved the acquisition of quarterback Matthew Stafford from the Detroit Lions.

Los Angeles and Detroit swapped quarterbacks Jared Goff for Stafford. The Lions also received two first-round draft picks (2022, 2023).
“They’re pretty much going all-in on winning the Super Bowl this year. I think they have the team to do it,” said Shazier. “Von is a playmaker and to have him and Aaron Donald on the same D-line is not fair. With Jalen Ramsey in the back — that’s a Pro Bowl team.”
Shazier is happy for Miller, especially knowing his new team gives him a legit shot at a Super Bowl.
“I think it’s awesome for Von,” he said. “Denver understands they have a young team, they’re not going to win the Super Bowl this year. With Von coming to the end of his career, I think the Broncos are trying to give him the respect of sending him to a team that’s good.”
“It’s a win-win for everybody.”
Shazier’s football career came to a sudden halt on a routine play versus the Bengals on Dec. 4, 2017. He suffered a devastating spinal cord injury which left him paralyzed. Today, he’s a walking miracle.
“Walking Miracle” will be available on November 30.