Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
m4qqphzse1x71.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jesus Christ. The gravity of this move is massive.

Think about this: Leonard Floyd could approach the sack record and still not be one of the 3 best players on our defense.

This could be insane.
Les Snead. Geesh. This is like Cortez burning his own ships or Caesar letting the dice roll high... fortune favors the bold and Les is certainly not afraid to gamble when the odds and opportunity are aligned...

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight am I.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Cheer up dude. Things could be worse.
Seriously I am feeling good about this trade! :clinkingbeer::party2::party::fistbump::giggle:

Because before this trade I had heard rumors that Snead/McVay was looking at using that 2022 #2 rd draft selection in 2022 for another wr clone of TuTu Atwell.

In addition that they have been so impressed by CB David Long's performances thus far for the last 3 seasons both were looking to use that 3rd rder for another corner David Long clone.

The old saying still stands to this day.......You can never have too many good pass rushers they are very hard to come by....and Von Miller has been one of the best for almost a decade:thumbsup1:

RamWoodie

Legend
This is almost steal folks! If I'm not mistaken Miller's salary this year is a little over 722K. His deal was front loaded. Last year was the last payout of 17.5 mil for the year with a 3.4 mil signing bonus.

This guy can play LB too!!! He's a hybrid!!!

This is definitely a "Super Bowl or bust" move.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I know saying a player like Miller will help a young player gets overused. In this case I really think T Lewis will get some value watching and being around Miller. He will actually pump up the entire Rams team.
Like a late 3rd rd 2018 draft selection playing like he is a younger version of a future HOFall pro LT, Andrew Whitworth? You are so correct!

Flint

Pro Bowler
'It's the Big One. He's coming Elizabeth'

I had neither seen that, nor thought about it since the '70s. However, once I saw that gif, it came right-back.

Thanks
How many of our brethren were like, “who the hell…”

PARAM

Hall of Fame
This is almost steal folks! If I'm not mistaken Miller's salary this year is a little over 722K. His deal was front loaded. Last year was the last payout of 17.5 mil for the year with a 3.4 mil signing bonus.

This guy can play LB too!!! He's a hybrid!!!

This is definitely a "Super Bowl or bust" move.
They said he was due 9.7 mil for the rest of the year and the Broncos are paying 9.0. So yeah, $700,000 for 9 games ain't too shabby.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Before this I was doubting our super bowl chances. Now, not so much! :part:

Tano

Legend
Ha, that’s one thing my wife would not say, what she does say is “are you on that website again? All you do is read about the stupid rams!”
And I respond - yeah just like shopping for clothes all the time is not stupid as wel

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jaguars should send Urban Meyer back to college and hire him.
Yeah, I really feel Moore will be heading to Rocky Mountain High, it just all makes sense plus being a QB at Boise State and the last two Head Coaches the Broncos hired were defensive coordinators.