Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just further cementing that Super Bowl or bust mindset, our linebackers can learn a lot from him

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Huge name, but he has been declining for a number of years now apparently according to Broncos fans. Time will tell if this was worth it. I suspect it will be. Playing next to Aaron Donald will do wonders for anyone. Imagine being Von Miller and having that luxury?!

It sucks never being able to look forward to the draft, but thus far, the strategy has worked.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Has a betting line been established for who gets the first Rams sack of the Tennessee game, ... and how may minutes into the game it will take ?

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Huge name, but he has been declining for a number of years now apparently according to Broncos fans. Time will tell if this was worth it. I suspect it will be. Playing next to Aaron Donald will do wonders for anyone. Imagine being Von Miller and having that luxury?!

It sucks never being able to look forward to the draft, but thus far, the strategy has worked.
I was thinking the same but thought about it and we could be saying the same thing about 99 if we didn't have good players on D to minimize his triple-teaming. I'm sure it must have been easy for other teams to put a lineman, TE and RB on Von

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Screenshot_20211101-155053_Bleacher Report.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
Dayyyyyyyyyyuuuuum!!!!

That news I like to wake up to.

Everyone that knows me had a text into me, for when I woke up. Thought someone had died!!!

But no Trader Les was wheeling and dealing!!!

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
This strategy looks a lot like an updated modern version of George Allen's "the future is now." Trade all your draft picks and sign the best proven players you can. Then win, consistently.
Rams are proof it works. Just need the right coaches in place to make sure you're grabbing players that fit your scheme