Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The 2nd and 3rd is NOTHING here. It allows our scouts to narrow their focus as well and we've drafted well on day 3
Unless the Rams stumble badly (due to injuries) over the rest of the year, these picks will be late rounders. Late-50s to early-60s; and the early/mid-90s.

Psycho_X

Legend
I am in agreement with most all of the above....as the day wears on I see this as the only real fix for the 2021 secondary problem going forward.

Big disappointment by me from most all of our secondary defenders minus Ramsey. This trade will assist this poor playing DB's greatly!

Idk, I think Rochell has great potential as the year goes on and he gets experience. Going to be some growing pains and hopefully his injury that kept him to two snaps yesterday doesn't linger but he certainly improved the backside over Long playing. Get Williams back and have Rochell manning the other spot so we don't have to see Long again and I think things improve as the season goes on. But yeah, adding a top pass rusher off the edge will do nothing but make the secondary better too.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
When I informed my wife of this move she stated, " Every team the Rams have left to play just S### their paints"!

Q729

Legend
Looks like some Broncos fans are jumping on the bandwagon to root for their boy to get (another) ring.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To those of you complaining about the draft capital we sent: how can you be mad trading the two picks for a proven player like Von Miller when the draft is such a crap shoot. I seriously don’t get it.
Because a good part of the season is spent being amateur talent evaluators to come up with their draft boards. I myself have never gotten into that part of the NFL offseason...

TheBunk

Rookie
It's been said in here, but needs to be reiterated as much as possible, Von presence significantly benefits Donald and Floyd and vice versa for Von. We've seen in the past how much AD99 makes players around him better.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like some Broncos fans are jumping on the bandwagon to root for their boy to get (another) ring.
We have some of the Broncos, Lions and Jags fan base in our corner this year.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
When I informed my wife of this move she stated, " Every team the Rams have left to play just S### their paints"!
When I told my wife the Rams acquired Von Miller to play with Aaron Donald, she said ... 'Who's Aaron Donald?'