Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There’s no way we can afford him next year though… right?, unless he really wants to stay and signs an extension.

This happening again might persuade him?

SUPERBOWLjp2-superJumbo.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
First ballot HOFs at all three levels of our defense? Yes please...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Getting Von Miller should jump the defense up at least one notch maybe two or three notches.

I felt the pass rush was not as good as the sack numbers showed. Miller will add pressure that the Rams need. He doesn't need big sack numbers but, that would help. I wrote in the sack thread that if teams contain AD the Rams don't get enough pressure. I had a feeling this would be the move.

LOL, I hated Snead giving away all the picks in the past for Ramsey. Now, we add Miller after Stafford and trade more picks. It's a gamble that I think makes sense. A rejuvenated Von Miller along with AD and Floyd will have opposing offensive coordinators up all night!!!!!! Look for some more stunts and five-man rushes mixed in that will get QB pressures. This leads to mistakes and poor throws. This will help a weaker secondary.

This will take some fun out of the draft and hurt the near future. I give the trade a big thumbs up :thumbsup1:. Getting big pressure on QBs like Brady, Rodgers and Murray can not be underestimated.

I know saying a player like Miller will help a young player gets overused. In this case I really think T Lewis will get some value watching and being around Miller. He will actually pump up the entire Rams team.
I am in agreement with most all of the above....as the day wears on I see this as the only real fix for the 2021 secondary problem going forward.

Big disappointment by me from most all of our secondary defenders minus Ramsey. This trade will assist this poor playing DB's greatly!

After this season Snead/McVay will need to re-examine this mess in the secondary & see who needs to be retained. I know I would fire all three starting safeties (Fuller/Rapp/Scott) now! Problem is the other reserves are not any better.

I have heard that the reason the Ram safeties played so far back & refused to tackle was due to the ILB'ers........

Last edited: