Cooper Kupp Signs 3yr Extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
This can happen because we got an owner with deep pockets that lets his people spend. As long as the money can be supplied up front in bonuses the bean counters can move it around anyway they need. I suggest we let the people in the know worry about the money and what it means in the future and enjoy the new Rams the way they are being run. GO RAMS!!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone know how to edit a thread title to update that he has signed?

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
So many people were worried about Kupp going, never gave it a second thought.

Same here. Kupp is on a short list of Ram players that ain't going anywhere.
If you made McVay choose between keeping his Wife or Kupp..
He would choose his wife, but she would be pissed, because he
paused a couple seconds too long before making a decision.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
This can happen because we got an owner with deep pockets that lets his people spend. As long as the money can be supplied up front in bonuses the bean counters can move it around anyway they need. I suggest we let the people in the know worry about the money and what it means in the future and enjoy the new Rams the way they are being run. GO RAMS!!!!

She has him drinking rose. He hasn't formed his own thought since he put a rock on that finger

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
She has him drinking rose. He hasn't formed his own thought since he put a rock on that finger

Have you seen her though? She could boss me around whenever the fuck she liked.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
16 per is actually a little lower than I thought. Pleased with that.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
1599929605061.png

https://www.therams.com/news/rams-cooper-kupp-agree-to-terms-on-a-3-year-extension

It’s official! Glad our front office has delivered on their promises. I know some of us were concerned about Ramsey and Kupp.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Guessed $15M, but it should be interesting to see all the clauses that would get him to $16M per year.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
11 personnel had a Cap guru on talking predicted average contract values for Ramsey and Kupp a couple months back. He had 17m per as the starting point for Kupp. So sounds like we got a good deal.

Ram65

Legend
For a team that plans to play a lot of 12 personnel, methinks an HUGE extension right now for WR who has made most of his hay in the slot is a mistake. Oh well, maybe he's winning on the outside quite a bit in practice. And maybe the contract won't be a HUGE as some expect.

McVay hasn't committed to 12P. Lots of speculation around here though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
agreed. name an NFL player at the top of their game who has recently taken a home team discount. Note: Brady doesn’t count because of how the Pats set him up outside of his contract.
Seems the Rams could do the same being in LA and all.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's three years and I like it, Kupp is 27 and hopefully the knee is all set as we continue to move forward as one of the prominent organizations in the National Football League.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome fuckin news! :beer2::cool: