Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
giphy.gif

Ram65

Legend
Getting the early lead was gave the Rams a nice advantage. The defense kept Wilson at bay the rest of the way. Good game on both sides of the ball.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If not for GZ missing an easy FG in week 5 we're ahead of them in the playoff standings

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If I am not mistaken Havenstein is a converted tight end.

Would kind of be neat to see Rams keep this same oline but incorporate Rob in as a sixth olineman/eligible receiver.

Do what seattle has done to get those tough rushing yards.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great job on both sides of the ball tonight!!! A complete victory in all phases with the possible exception of the special teams FG block...btw does anyone know how tall that dude was that blocked that FG, didn’t get a good look at it.

oldnotdead

Legend
One down 3 to go. Can't let down. O-line played very well. Loved how Evans stoned Clowney one on one on that replay.

I will give him his due. Hill played his best game in his career. Nice game Troy! Corbett, Evans and Edwards have really solidified this offense. One more game to validate if the o-ine can give Goff time and holes for Gurley this team can be very dangerous if they can get to the playoffs.

Damn Saints had the game won but blew that 4th down play as well as the 2 point conversion. Just goes to show they are their own worst enemy and have no reason to whine all the time. Their so called vaunted defense is way over rated.

The Rams defense is legit. How many teams can dominate the Hawks offense like the Rams did tonight. This defense is better than last year's. Ebukam continues to make impact plays but they continue to trot that old man Mathews out ahead of him.

But this was a quality win, no doubt.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
One down 3 to go. Can't let down. O-line played very well. Loved how Evans stoned Clowney one on one on that replay.

I will give him his due. Hill played his best game in his career. Nice game Troy! Corbett, Evans and Edwards have really solidified this offense. One more game to validate if the o-ine can give Goff time and holes for Gurley this team can be very dangerous if they can get to the playoffs.

Damn Saints had the game won but blew that 4th down play as well as the 2 point conversion. Just goes to show they are their own worst enemy and have no reason to whine all the time. Their so called vaunted defense is way over rated.

The Rams defense is legit. How many teams can dominate the Hawks offense like the Rams did tonight. This defense is better than last year's. Ebukam continues to make impact plays but they continue to trot that old man Mathews out ahead of him.

Matthews was all over Wilson tonight ....

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If not for GZ missing an easy FG in week 5 we're ahead of them in the playoff standings

You're right. All the praise the Hags have been getting is sickening, when 12" more left they would be on the outside looking in . Dammit

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
That is the most we have seen personnel groupings mixed up in Mcvay's tenure - at least to my recollection.

Heavily favoring Reynolds and Woods on the field.

It'll be interesting to see how these things playout the rest of the way. Do we see a different grouping featured more?

I like it!

It is allowing us to dictate more than we have been able to all season long.
I still would like to see them incorporate a FB and a power run scheme into the offense. Will need it to deal with the Niner front 7 over the next few years.

Especially a FB that can also be a part of the passing game. Not saying this player will get a bunch of touches, but a blocker that can make a play here or there can be a big help to this offense.

Like those plays where they showed Wagner come free to fill the hole... That's where the FB can clean that up and spring Gurley or Henderson.

Maybe Brown can fill that role. Put on 10lbs like Holcombe did back in 99' and be that lead blocker.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

They have cleaned up the run D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to bed now...I expect this thing to meet the 20 page goal by the AM.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
If I am not mistaken Havenstein is a converted tight end.

Would kind of be neat to see Rams keep this same oline but incorporate Rob in as a sixth olineman/eligible receiver.
I like that idea take a page out of Seattle's and Baltimores playbook