Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Why does Deion Sanders still have a job on NFL Network? He’s as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
How I feel whenever we beat those joke ass mother fuckers

source.gif

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Starting to think that if they don't have to invest any FA money in the OL, that they might try to keep Fowler. So confused on that right now.

Still think Roby-Coleman will be moved for a pick and to save $4M in cap room. I think they want a more physical tackler if possible when you consider the division we are in.

If they can clear some space and have $35M in cap room, that might be enough to extend Kupp, keep Fowler and maybe Littleton, and extend Ramsey. Then tag Johnson for the 2021 season.

Then after next year move on from Cooks, maybe restructure Gurley, and with new CBA they might be alright.

Again the key is that the young OL will be cheap for a few years. If those guys (Corbett, Edwards, Evans, Noteboom, and maybe Blythe at C) can be the answer, then they can spend resources elsewhere.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Higher res (I think) photo from NFL.com front page lol. Think I'm gonna make an avatar out of it, I mean it's just too good...

1575869403719.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some hilarious comments in that twitter above lmao.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The bots ruined it.

I mean who else other than a bot would say "I'm taking my fanhood to East Rutherford where they know how to run a team" and not nearly die of laughter???

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and this should be the best media fallout week ever. Can't wait for tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Why do I have a feeling that Kay is gonna be sour on GMFB.... Saints lose and the Rams win.

Hehehehe... I kinda want to tune in, but it's not worth having to watch endless highlights from that 9er game...ugh.

fearsomefour

Legend
Evans is the RT.
Handled Clowney well and played with a nasty streak in the run game.
Blythe is worth resigning at C.
Hill had a good game at CB.
Rapps role is expanding.
That was a great win against a tough, divisional opponent.
Johnny Mundts contribution in the running game is under appreciated.
I missed JoJo.

fearsomefour

Legend
One down 3 to go. Can't let down. O-line played very well. Loved how Evans stoned Clowney one on one on that replay.

I will give him his due. Hill played his best game in his career. Nice game Troy! Corbett, Evans and Edwards have really solidified this offense. One more game to validate if the o-ine can give Goff time and holes for Gurley this team can be very dangerous if they can get to the playoffs.

Damn Saints had the game won but blew that 4th down play as well as the 2 point conversion. Just goes to show they are their own worst enemy and have no reason to whine all the time. Their so called vaunted defense is way over rated.

The Rams defense is legit. How many teams can dominate the Hawks offense like the Rams did tonight. This defense is better than last year's. Ebukam continues to make impact plays but they continue to trot that old man Mathews out ahead of him.

But this was a quality win, no doubt.
Matthews is still better than Samson in my opinion. Samson is a rotational guy to me.
But, who knows. Maybe he and Oko can put it all together.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Couldn't watch (damn school) but I am thrilled we got the W.
School on a Sunday?? For over three decades my students always asked me why I became a teacher. And I gave them the same answer every year: 'Cause nobody can call me into work on a Sunday as Sunday is reserved for Ram football. Kids always got a kick out of that answer!

fearsomefour

Legend
Also, it is nice to see so many young players getting meaningful snaps.....and playing well.
Oko, Ebukam, Howard, Gaines all with meaningful snaps. Fox, Smart and Christian got plays in rotation as well. Add Reeder and Wade is suddenly not afraid to play these young guys. They played well overall.
This D can be good.
This D with real depth and rotations to keep guys fresh can be great.