Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1575866710723.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

And many more threads. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO:

Reading the stuff about a poorly called game by Schotty fills my heart with schadenfreudian joy!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You, me, and Jim Morrison! Happy birthday to you too.
Turned 47 today. If you were born in '72 we may actually be twins.

Go Rams!
Happy birthday from another brother from the class of 72'!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Reading the stuff about a poorly called game by Schotty fills my heart with schadenfreudian joy!

Especially the one about calling to many deep passes, they didnt throw deep til the 4th qtr. Just shows how little shecock fans know or even watch football.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which isn't really true unless they think the team is built the same way it was under Fisher because he had their number too. Although one of the biggest reasons we dominate them is #99. I saw several plays they had 3 or 4 guys blocking him and it didn't work.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This has been a wild ride but I'm happy to see the guys keep fighting.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I think Hill has really come into his own paired back there with Ramsey. You know Fowler is having a blast plying with Donald, Matthews, and Littleton.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The right side of our OL is starting to become a strength. Sorry Havs, but Evans has earned his spot, he needs to stay in.

If I am not mistaken Havenstein is a converted tight end.

Would kind of be neat to see Rams keep this same oline but incorporate Rob in as a sixth olineman/eligible receiver.