Celebration Thread - #questfor20pages

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We're already at 2 pages!!! We can do it!!!

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
We looked good on both sides of the ball. Everyone on the team had one heck of a game tonight. Glad to see the Seahawks get stomped too.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sweetest win of the season.

- Convincing win over a hated division rival.
- Offense and playcalling were pretty good for three out of four quarters.
- Defense was lights out for all four
- Because of the previous item, we were able to weather our mistakes
- Tyler Higbee has taken his game to another level. I hope we can see more 12 personnel when Everett comes back. With Cooks seeming to take a step back (and I think they are worried about concussions with him), 12 personnel might put our best 4 receivers on the field.
- What can you say about our right-side rookies on the OL? They are playing great, and Evans did a pretty damn good job against Clowney.
- Was Blythe miscast as a guard all this time? He seems much better at C.
- Goff looked good. On the two 3rd quarter INT's, it looked like WR screwups. Yeah, I know the haters will say I'm making excuses, but if Woods doesn't pull up on the first one, he catches the ball in stride for a big gain. On the second one, McVay was clearly pissed at Cooks for not being where he was supposed to be.
- Big response by the O on the 95 yard drive, closed out by Gurley's stiffy inducing stiff-arm TD.
- Did I mention the D played really good? Oh, I'll mention it again.

I just hope we didn't turn the corner too late, because the way they looked tonight, they could compete against anyone.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great time to be peaking. This team with this defense and line we have right now has a chance. How cool is that. And beating the Shehawks soundly???

giphy.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A very good game, to steal a phrase from AD, there is still room for improvement. And that should scare everyone when the playoffs begin for the rest of the league.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

And many more threads. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams are 3-0 on Sunday Night Football this year.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Beat Dallas and then we've got a good shot at the playoffs. I like our chances to split with the Niners.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Fully expecting a similar beatdown of the Cowshits next week. They are playing terrible football - expecting the Rams to be favored in that game on the road.