Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I am soooooo confused about Gurley. Something had to be wrong....I mean really wrong because is too much of a stud!

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Congrats to all my brother here! Especially to the LA fans that stuck with their team for 20 years while they played half way across the country. Especially to the St.Louis fans(like myself) who stuck by these horns and didn’t give up. To the fair weathers...I don’t care for ya, but you’re a necessity! Lol

We have endured so much bad football for so long. I’m proud of our team, our coaches and our front office. I love all of RamNation!

And to the ones that left this board, that left the fandom...fuck you all! Don’t come back now...we’ll of course I’m joking there too, come on back! BUT. I stick by the “Fuck You”, you’ve earned it!

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Prepare for two weeks of rams got lucky that pi non call cost the saints the game blah blah blah

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
upload_2019-1-20_15-47-48.png

Mmm ..mmm good.. F'n delicious:yess:

RamWoodie

Legend
Can you deny Goff as NFC Championship game MVP??? The guy mad some great throws...especially on the game winning drive!

Ellard80

Legend
I made a post about this midway through the season....

All year our defense has been suspect at time.. but in big moments at the end of the game they have been cash all year.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All the talking heads can back off our 24 year old super bowl QB . He made the plays that won it . Great throws under heavy pressure

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me too brother!! Cheers!

I have the same amount to gain on the Cheatriots. I think we could get a chance to get our revenge on them.
Don't think I bet on that one haha. TBH I don't bet a lot, but I seem to have a good win %.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Training camp seems so long ago! Really glad to have got to know you this Year! On to the Super Bowl!!!
Same to you Jeff! It's been a great ride and posters like yourself sure did make it fun!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Has anyone seen Gurley? He walked off and nowhere for celebration
He was smiling and laughing while taking pictures with the trophy. I think his knee is limiting him right now. He's probably frustrated, but happy with the team win.