Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
GIF9Ca6wX8hew2PjATObz.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Told you folks from the Food menu thread I'd see ya all in the victory thread. :cool: Thank God we're here. lol A great job today..

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I agree. Buuuuuut ...

If that happened to the Rams I would be so bitter.
I must be the only one in the world who thought NRC got there at the same time as the ball. There were also plenty of non calls such as face mask grabbing which could have gone against the Saints. Refs were letting them play.

Psycho_X

Legend
i was certainly nervous the whole game but something about this year, I’ve just felt mostly calm like I know we always will pull it out. Something special about this team and McVay. I love it. I get down on players at times but overall I believe in this team like I did that 99 season.

EasyE

Starter
I just want to say a big thank you to those of us who wore just the right jersey, sat just in the right seat, ate just the right food, etc to bring this home for all of us.

u said the unsaid!.....we all have our way of contributing!

Rainram

Starter
Prepare for two weeks of rams got lucky that pi non call cost the saints the game blah blah blah

Nah...They'll talk about it for a day or so. The NFL doesn't want that kind of talk ruining their big day by talking about that for two weeks. It'll be a good two week with plenty of good Ram talk!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dudes who said the game was over in the 1st quarter...

giph8jonkrasinski.gif

Where you at, homies?

Psycho_X

Legend
I must be the only one in the world who thought NRC got there at the same time as the ball. There were also plenty of non calls such as face mask grabbing which could have gone against the Saints. Refs were letting them play.

Officials say it was tipped, any replays to confirm that? Also, Saints got two plays, that I think were both third down conversions, that should have had penalties from clock hitting zero. Chop block was bullshit. The whistles the crowd had in force. I know I’m forgetting a few.

Point being, Vinobitch is an awful, awful ref. There’s no denying that but we got screwed a plenty. That’s how the nfl is, got to play so that you don’t lose to one bad call. And yes, I’d be pissed too if it happened to us. Point stays.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, that view they keep showing was deceiving and was MUCH closer than it looked from that vantage point