Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Man, that was unbelievable.

Let's be honest: We probably didn't deserve to win that game (it very well could have been 21-0 after 3 possessions, and probably should have been), and a lot had to break our way for it to happen, but we've been getting the short end of a lot of sticks all year, so whatever.

I do hope that McVay spends the next few weeks watchign this game over and over and over to start identifying the points where he tries to outsmart everybody, and ends up outsmarting himself. A number of his playcalls in crucial spots were just mind-bogglingly bad. Kyle Shanahan made the same mistake a couple of years ago trying to prove to everyone he was the smartest guy on the field, and it ended up costing the Falcons the title. He's gotta shore this up and stick with what works.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I just want to say a big thank you to those of us who wore just the right jersey, sat just in the right seat, ate just the right food, etc to bring this home for all of us.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
My Rams brothers and sisters..........that was amazing. Thank you guys......(Rams) for making this happen and hell of a job Sean & Wade for leading us there.......

BlackSheep

UDFA
A3FE89C8-455C-4E86-813B-ACD0DAE0C5D5.jpeg

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I have NEVER cried from happiness before, this was a first! I think it's the YEARS of horrible teams I had to root for, and now this.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Great freaking exercise for the hea— I mean great win! A shame about "the narrative," though. Does this mean we wear the throwbacks for the game?

If I'm a rational Saints fan, I acknowledge that, while the Rams got away with one there, the Saints got away with a lot more, and the Rams got called a lot tighter all game. Just one drive prior, that blatant horse collar, for one?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
20170806_162516.jpg

A picture I took before I knew of today's greatness!!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
DitkaPunch, Friday at 3:31 PM]
marcus Williams is not a corner... anyways, this best rushing attack was shut down in the last matchup. Talib has not played a full match up yet. The saints did lose Watson, so that actually is a big loss for them. But if you look at the last game

QB - Brees > Goff
RBs- Rams I'll say have advantage but Catching RBs- Saints have advantage (Kamara is special)
WRs- Rams have advantage (but Thomas is special)
OL- Saints > Rams D line
LB- Saints > Rams rush attack as evidenced by previous game (C.J Anderson will be stopped even more easily if you are going to argue that now they have him.)
Saints Pass Rush> Rams Oline (have you guys seen Davenport??) don't just look at the stats
X factor- Tysom Hill he can change momentum with just one play
ST- saints have advantage
Superdome- no team in playoff history has beaten the saints in Superdome since Asshole Face and brees have been there.

Anybody seen this guy???...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: