Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
LOVE IT!!! WTG!!!!

Los-Angeles-Rams-camp-Three-goals-and-top-battle.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Prepare for two weeks of rams got lucky that pi non call cost the saints the game blah blah blah
That's OK they wont put it on the Trophy:sneaky:

Has anyone seen Gurley? He walked off and nowhere for celebration
I noticed that, I hope he is mentally OK. Such a good kid. I always feel like he is an emotional guy. Here is to a big SB Liii from him

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Stuck in a hotel with the flu, traded my chicken wings in for chicken broth, dont have a voice right now but hot damn JARED freaking GOFF and Greg Zurlein!!

Also that defense. How much did Thomas go for today??!

Who dat! Who dat! Who dat think they staying their smirking asses HOOOOME.

WE DAT!

Limey

Rookie
So proud of our young head coach and young QB winning on the road against that noise with the bullshit helmet trick to give them all the momentum. To come back from 13-0 with our star running back obviously physically unable to help much, was such a great achievement. Ok, so we benefited from a bad non-call on NR-C, but we still had to tie the game and win it, and we did. So happy now

TXRams86

The Infamous
Heck of a game fellas, onto the next one.

I love how my NFL app has Payton front page complaining about the no-call when it should be about us advancing to the super bowl.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I am soooooo confused about Gurley. Something had to be wrong....I mean really wrong because is too much of a stud!

i honestly think a big part of it was the 2 drops. i think mcvay didnt want to worry he would let those previous mistakes effect him on future plays and with CJ doing a solid job why risk it

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I just want to say a big thank you to those of us who wore just the right jersey, sat just in the right seat, ate just the right food, etc to bring this home for all of us.
Yep! I'm wearing the Faulk throwback and went to the same bar I usually go to! Someone bought a shot after the victory!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Time for some victory scotch. Been looking for an excuse to open the 41 year old.