Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I just want to say a big thank you to those of us who wore just the right jersey, sat just in the right seat, ate just the right food, etc to bring this home for all of us.
and those of you that haven't shaved or taken showers during the post season .... Keep the dream alive :yess:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
200.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That makes 11 different NFC teams in the Super Bowl in 13 years :o

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
As I stated in the GDT, they love to prove me wrong when I’m pessimistic. So....just to get off on the right foot....clearly we have no chance in the SB

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How in the fuck am I supposed to sleep now

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
To all my Rams bros. Long time waiting. We have been resilient. Adapted over came. We deserve this win. Cheers x 100...

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I am also crying, I never prayed so hard, thank God for Greg the leg

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Those throws by Goff on the last drive were amazing. Reminds me of Matt Ryan pulling that Julio TD out of his ass last year against us. Great players make plays when it matters.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams showed so much character in winning that game. Saints' crowd really laid down the volume and made it hard for them, just an insane home field advantage.

Let's go get that championship now dudes! And whatever happens, you can't kill this buzz. :D

Q729

Legend
Oh, I totally agree. But the majority of the fans are going to be fans and spout it for eternity.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
GZ kicked a combined 105 yards to, firstly, send the game into OT and, secondly, send the Rams to Superbowl 53.

Big brass balls!