Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
DxZmX1GXcAAdFD2.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shouldn't be a shock to anybody, he didn't want to play it smart he was cocky and wanted the 7 instead of the sure win.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
How are the rest of you all feeling this week? Despite the outside chatter about this game I'm still just SO SO SO SO happy. I can't believe this is where we're at. For awhile there I honestly wasn't sure if the Rams would ever be in the playoff mix again, or at least not for another decade or so, it just seemed like we had nothing but bad luck. Which is why I'm just so thankful for McVay and Goff and the list goes on. I was worried my boys wouldn't be Rams fans because the team had not given them much to cheer about, at one point my oldest told me he liked the Bucs because Pirates are cool. But NOW, now he wears his Gurley jersey almost every day. I hope our Rams are able to give my boys a Superbowl they'll never forget. Unlike the Saints game I don't feel tense or worried just happy, just believing it's our year