Cam Akers Out - Coach's Decision

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is wrong with this? He holds on to the ball and celebrates with his teammates?

Body language.. he didnt seem very enthused to me. Maybe I misread it.
Got it I didn't realize there were body language experts. I saw a guy being congratulated by his team mates after scoring the game sealing TD untouched. I guess I'm not negative enough about these things.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Got it I didn't realize there were body language experts. I saw a guy being congratulated by his team mates after scoring the game sealing TD untouched. I guess I'm not negative enough about these things.
Yea im a body language expert. Jeez dude its just an observation. Thats all.. and guess what he is on the bench this week probably because he’s not happy.. sorta like last year.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Either a shitty attitude or a trade incoming. Maybe Baltimore called and they got a deal worked out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He Cant pass block, & they are going against a team who has a tough D.
Makes sense he’d see snaps limited, but inactive?
Bizarre.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just sucks to not have him in that backfield today. But next man up. We will see if Evans is ready to spell Williams.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well maybe Williams is about to light up that shitter defense for 150+ all purpose yards. I do like him on those shotgun handoffs. Not every back likes those.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well maybe Williams is about to light up that shitter defense for 150+ all purpose yards. I do like him on those shotgun handoffs. Not every back likes those.
He is sneaky as f*ck and can be used as a WR. I like the 'lil dude.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like he’s pouting again.
Time to go

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I miss having a Gurley or a Jackson or a Faulk or a Bettis or a Dickerson

And that's the reason I can never go all the way with the "never pay RBs" mantra. Those guys are franchise backs and are not easily replaceable like the dime-a-dozen backs that most teams have.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Pouting…bad.

Pouting, and he’s clueless about the issue…worse.

Trade coming? Intriguing, but unlikely.

Weird… yep.