Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
If Reeder was included, the Rams would have to ADD more draft choices.

Seriously though, you don't think the Falcons could do better?

For a TE? Probably not. He's shown flashes of brilliance but then he disappears for games at a time. And it's not like the Falcons don't have other weapons around him. He reminds me a lot of Everette, great athlete with great hands, but has games where he simply doesn't show up or maybe he's not part of the game plan. Hard to say.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I see, yeah maybe a team out there that'd do it. A team like the Chiefs would be obvious candidates but the Raiders would be dumb giving their division rival a weapon to help them win another super bowl. There's plenty of crap teams out there needing WR help but Adams would want to go there is the problem. I'm guessing he'll flex what leverage he has to not go to someplace like the Titans.
I'm definitely interested in seeing if their only asking for a 2nd causing a bit of a bidding war to get them the best deal. I don't think it would be too dumb to trade him to the Chiefs if they can get a shit ton of picks out of them. Doubt Adams has very many elite years left as he's definitely getting up there.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Stafford may lose interest if there isn’t a clear game plan for success. Not seeing it yet this year other than getting some nice rookies.
Well, they will have more cap room next year to make significant veteran additions including one or two high priced vets.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
But what would you give-up is the question.
Hmm Ivw got rams glasses on your probably more realistic but a fourth I'd try a fifth and long. How about you? I do think he'd be worth a 3rd if I take my rams glasses off

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hmm Ivw got rams glasses on your probably more realistic but a fourth I'd try a fifth and long. How about you? I do think he'd be worth a 3rd if I take my rams glasses off
I just don't see a 5th, or even a 4th, being enough.

I get that Pitts has been a disappointment but he was the 4th overall pick in 2021 because he was viewed to have elite and unique talent. He had an excellent rookie season; and then played with Marcus Mariota and Desmond Ridder at QB the next two seasons. Pitts will only turn 24 later this week; and is under contract through 2025 after Atlanta picked-up his 5th year option.

Hunter Long is nothing but a throw-away.

Anything is possible. Teams dump talented young players. Hell, the Rams dumped their best off-ball-LB for next to nothing. Did see an article that suggested Pitts was not giving max effort, and that's the kind of thing that could make a team want to move-on from him. However, teams, with cap space would clearly offer more than a 4th or 5th in my opinion.