Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rumor going around with LV Raiders. Stay tune.
bored waiting GIF

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I didn’t say anything about Surtain, we were discussing Tee Higgins who is playing on a franchise tag
Sorry my bad brother was involved in two different conversations lol either way your usually on the ball lol take it as a compliment!!! So respect rams brother

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I will rage if they deal that 1st rounder at the deadline. Look how much promise we have now with Verse added to the defense. We need more bluechip players. Those are way easier to find at the top.

And we also need a LT. Which are also best found at the top.
Hoping we just resign Jackson (provided he keeps playing well) so we don't have to worry about taking one in the 1st, we have tons of needs.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
That was me.

@payote75 suggested Patrick Surtain as a potential Rams' trade target; and I responded that Surtain signed a $96M extension just a few weeks ago and was not going to be traded anywhere.

Guess Payote got me confused with you ... It can be difficult to tell us Handsome Gentlemen apart.

For future reference @payote75, I'm on the right and Dieter is on the left ...

View attachment 67838
Another wise one and absolutely will remember if I knew how I'd put my man crush in there as me in Chris Hemsworth but truthfully I'm closer to my avatar than that but not as creepy although opinions on here can vary on that!

Apologies my bad brother

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hoping we just resign Jackson (provided he keeps playing well) so we don't have to worry about taking one in the 1st, we have tons of needs.
LT is lean out there.
We’ve seen Snead let players go out and test the market before.
If he stays on the field they should lock him up to avoid a bidding war.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LT is lean out there.
We’ve seen Snead let players go out and test the market before.
If he stays on the field they should lock him up to avoid a bidding war.
I'd consider getting a contract done soon if he plays decent in next couple of games, hoping to not let him hit the market.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If the Rams lose Sunday they should not be buyers. If anything maybe sellers. But I really don't see anything they have to sell. Probably best to stand pat. Play out the season. Maybe look for more durable players in free agency. J. Jackson is a good player but everyone knew the injury history.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I'd consider getting a contract done soon if he plays decent in next couple of games, hoping to not let him hit the market.
If you were Alaric Jackson, wouldn't you want to hit Free Agency in six months?

He will be 26 years old, with starting experience at a premium NFL position. There's some risk (injury and/or poor play) but the up-side is tremendous. I took a quick look, and there are fourteen Left Tackles with Average-Annual-Salaries of more than $13M-per-year.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you were Alaric Jackson, wouldn't you want to hit Free Agency in six months?

He will be 26 years old, with starting experience at a premium NFL position. There's some risk (injury and/or poor play) but the up-side is tremendous. I took a quick look, and there are fourteen Left Tackles with Average-Annual-Salaries of more than $13M-per-year.
Yes, I would, but, I'd also like the comfort in knowing I already have a bag and not have to worry about a big injury costing me millions.