Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Well Adams is going somewhere it seems since the coach is doing social media drama. I don't see how he helps us really and can't imagine we'd trade for him and that salary. With Aaron Rodgers being his usual pouty, selfish self again I'm sure he'll force the matter with the Jets. Maybe they can swap Reddick and some picks to the Raiders to get rid of each others issues?

View: https://x.com/brgridiron/status/1840922884727767369

I will say I don’t see the NYJ being a viable option at this point in the season.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Curious how would you use him, how you see him fitting when we have all our receivers back.

Because I don't see him being worth the price when he's not a guy you can line up at X and depend on. Dude had knocks on his film in college re: lazy route running, being inconsistent, and needing to improve vs physical corners. I think he's still the same dude and that's why he's looking for yet another team.

So where do you see him giving us an edge.
I don't.

Did you mean to reply to a different post?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Id take pitts in a heartbeat
Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It does? I wouldn't trade a 2nd for a 32 year old with a $44 million cap hit next season.
If you think I'm referring to the Rams, you are wrong. I'm just more saying it's going to make it interesting as there are a number of teams that will bite as a result. Smart move for a team needing an extra push to get a SB. I'm just eating my popcorn and watching it all in interest.

Psycho_X

Legend
If you think I'm referring to the Rams, you are wrong. I'm just more saying it's going to make it interesting as there are a number of teams that will bite as a result. Smart move for a team needing an extra push to get a SB. I'm just eating my popcorn and watching it all in interest.
I see, yeah maybe a team out there that'd do it. A team like the Chiefs would be obvious candidates but the Raiders would be dumb giving their division rival a weapon to help them win another super bowl. There's plenty of crap teams out there needing WR help but Adams would want to go there is the problem. I'm guessing he'll flex what leverage he has to not go to someplace like the Titans.