Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I keep hoping every day to see that Adams has been traded. With our luck, he will play and have a huge game against us Sunday.
At this point I think there's better odds he gets traded than ever suits up again for the Faiders.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I do believe I'd call the Commodes re: Davis, who came out a few years back as ILB and was just moved to Edge by Quinn. He's not an Edge. As an ILB he's not noteworthy either, but then again neither is either of the guys we have at the spot thus far. So I'd see if I can shake him loose and maybe have a partner for Speights to overhaul that group for us.

dang

Legend
I do believe I'd call the Commodes re: Davis, who came out a few years back as ILB and was just moved to Edge by Quinn. He's not an Edge. As an ILB he's not noteworthy either, but then again neither is either of the guys we have at the spot thus far. So I'd see if I can shake him loose and maybe have a partner for Speights to overhaul that group for us.
Anything but what we have. It’s not like “Traffic Cone” and “Speed Bump” are rookies who are going to get better ans the season progresses. The word is out for Rams opponents. Run the ball right up our soft middle.