Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Love Davante, but I'm surprised people think we're in the running for him, and want him, when we have pressing needs elsewhere.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's younger too do there's that. Only concern for me is overpaying pick wise. We always seem to do that which has yielded good and just somewhat ok results lol
Yeah overpaying is gonna happen for someone. Prefer we don't go after him in fact. But he fits a very big need for the Rams offense.

I want to retain all picks for finishing this rebuild this upcoming offseason. My desire is a young LT if at all possible, and barring that then you get McVay a legit pass game weapon he badly needs. Where we have room to upgrade is at TE and WR (X). Adding a stud at either spot would juice this offense significantly. But again the trenches have been McVay's weak spot in his offense for years now. Make that hard call and get that done at LT.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott