Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
In fairness to AJ, he's not injured every 5 minutes like 'Boom, although I still support your desire for an upgrade at the position.
Yes he is certainly a cut above Boom because he can string games together and he can actually play.

But the blood clots early in his career are an issue for me. That shit don't get better with age. On top of that he is a bit too injury prone, and I don't like this shadowy bullshit 2 game suspension. If he'd fuck up in a contract season like that I don't think he's the guy you want protecting your QB's blindside long term.

The way to handle this situation is franchise tag him for the 2025 season. Then draft a LT even if you have to move up to get the guy you want. It is time for the Rams to prioritize that particular cornerstone position.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMG_9853.jpeg

Sorry if already posted. No idea of its true

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
View attachment 67849
Sorry if already posted. No idea of its true

No fucking way. Detroit just got another elite edge rusher to go along with Hutchinson, a top receiver to help with St. Brown's injuries, and they only had to pay picks and a quarterback who would be a backup for them?

Holy shit. If this is true, they just won the trade deadline.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
No fucking way. Detroit just got another elite edge rusher to go along with Hutchinson, a top receiver to help with St. Brown's injuries, and they only had to pay picks and a quarterback who would be a backup for them?

Holy shit. If this is true, they just won the trade deadline.
Very highly doubt it's true.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Very highly doubt it's true.
I highly doubt it as well; if the Raiders' management is smart, they maximize picks by trading Adams, Crosby, Koonce, and whomever else won't be in the long term plans for youngish players and mid-to-high picks.

But if this is true, this makes Detroit the premier contenders in the NFC.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Crosby and Hutch off the edge would put Detroit in the title game.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Rams broke the trading in the NFL but that's a Madden trade has to be fake Crosby is 2 first and a third devante at least another third and because of Crosby still seems light they would almost need to be done as separate transactions don't when paired like that feels like you owe half your roster.

Also does it even work money wise?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I highly doubt it as well; if the Raiders' management is smart, they maximize picks by trading Adams, Crosby, Koonce, and whomever else won't be in the long term plans for youngish players and mid-to-high picks.

But if this is true, this makes Detroit the premier contenders in the NFC.
If it is true, bring Holmes back here.