Antonio Brown saga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
1569173371072.jpeg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
You know Brown does have one good point. Where is the discipline on Kraft from his massage parlor incident?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

View: https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1175764155359465478?s=21

Hahahahahaj ok AB. He voided all these contracts by acting like a grade A ass hole. Cheered when he threw away 30 mil and now is blaming people for not paying for a product they did not receive? Lol be sure to let the door hit you on the way out ok

EDIT: Anyone want to tell me the right way to post tweets, All that extra code is a bad look. Thanks in advance

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
I told you guys that getting cut from the raiders and risking to lose 30 mil was stupid. This guy's isn't strategical, he's literally insane.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone want to tell me the right way to post tweets, All that extra code is a bad look. Thanks in advance

Tweets are easier than ever now.

Copy the tweet link... then paste in. No special buttons required.

Just paste it in.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
In one month; not only did AB cost himself millions, his career and his reputation, he cost himself the Hall of Fame as well.

giphy.gif

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
That run-on sentence kills me as an aspiring authoress. I know that Mr. Bitch Chest didn't take school seriously, but still...
Mark Twain did pretty well despite going against convention. Dizzy Dean did great in broadcasting going against convention.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mark Twain did pretty well despite going against convention. Dizzy Dean did great in broadcasting going against convention.

Hey, I'm not knocking people like Twain and Dizzy; hell, I never went to college, and I didn't get the best grades in high school. But for people like Antonio Brown, who did go to college and did have good high school grades (otherwise, he would've failed to get into CMU), there's no excuse for not learning the basics in English.