Antonio Brown saga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
did you guys see this?

Holy shit

View attachment 30562

Hope it wasn’t a risky fart

1569031418772.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
I would disagree with this...respectfully.

I look at it like that was a text message with 5 people. Her, him and 3 more of his party. He is sending pics her her kids and talking about what she has had going on, asking someone to do a deep dive into her, that person then agreeing to do so. I view this as a 100% attempt to intermediate her. Like they may find something so she may hurry up and change her story. He is about to lose his ass.
It’s context I suppose.
I can certainly see how it is intimidation.
I was speaking more how I would take it.
I was thinking more in terms of a direct threat.
Attempted intimidation? I agree.
As I said, a very stupid guy.

fearsomefour

Legend
Even sending the messages is intimidating. How do you not see that?
I guess I will answer each of these individually....
I was thinking more in terms of a direct threat, which was not done.
Attempted intimidation? Yes, I see that.

fearsomefour

Legend
He brings her family into it and he's not trying to intimidate? Wow.

If someone were to do that to me, I'm coming after him. But the pussy was doing it to a woman and her children. What a clitoris.
I stuck my foot in my mouth.
I was thinking “threatening” and typed “intimidating”.
Half awake and that whole bit.
Anyway, he is trying to intimidate I agree.
How effective that would be depends on the person I guess.
That said, don’t disparage clitori with a comparison to Brown. Haha.
He is just so freaking stupid.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Didn't think the Pats had the backbone to do it.

They didn't want to. They were forced to because he always is so public with his stupidity. Trust me, if they could keep him they would. It's just gotten too big and they must certainly expect him to do some jail time soon. They only cut him because they see they cannot play him.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
They didn't want to. They were forced to because he always is so public with his stupidity. Trust me, if they could keep him they would. It's just gotten too big and they must certainly expect him to do some jail time soon. They only cut him because they see they cannot play him.
They thought their organization could contain shit like this.

The arrogance

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
All he had to do was not be a moron until this Tuesday to get $5 million. In the future we can expect big things from him.(y)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Rosenhaus is an idiot. Look what he posted on Twitter.

It's unfortunate things didn't work out with the Patriots. But Antonio is healthy and is looking forward to his next opportunity in the NFL. He wants to play the game he loves and he hopes to play for another team soon.

Things didn't work out? Wait..........wut??? Didn't work out?!?!?

That's how this asshat just couched what Brown did to a woman. Not that Brown acted like a fucking coward and a jerkoff. It's just that things didn't work out. Which is one way of saying "well they didn't let him get away with that bullshit this time oh well".

If he had any conscious he would drop Brown as a client. What kind of man would represent Antonio Brown? What self respecting human would be his agent?

Brown has proven to be a POS. How can Rosenhaus stay with him. The money of course. Which tells us a lot about the character of Drew Rosenhaus.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
All AB threads will be merged.
Thank you. I was going to do that too. Like we need a bunch of separate threads on this dirt bag - eh?
This GUY. Haha.

Definitely NOT a doctor.
But but but.... he's wearing a stethoscope. He HAS to be a doctor. He was so convincing.
Any word on if brady still has Browneye sleeping in his guest bedroom?
Hadn't heard that. Gisele must be thrilled. But isn't that cute. Tammy has a sleep over buddy (aka butt buddy).