Antonio Brown saga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Glad he’s gone.
Don’t see anything intimidating about those messages.
Brown surely is a very stupid person.
He brings her family into it and he's not trying to intimidate? Wow.

If someone were to do that to me, I'm coming after him. But the pussy was doing it to a woman and her children. What a clitoris.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
did you guys see this?

Holy shit

4103ABA6-D9A5-4EAA-B356-56444B130FC6.png

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Good, dude is a piece of shit. Threatening a Woman and her kids and being dumb enough to do it in a way that 100% was gonna make it to the public. F AB

Flint

Pro Bowler
Glad he’s gone.
Don’t see anything intimidating about those messages.
Brown surely is a very stupid person.

Nothing intimidating? A millionaire celebrity says he wants his friends to investigate you and posts a pic of your kids. If that doesn’t say, “I can make your life hell”, then I don’t know what does.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
He brings her family into it and he's not trying to intimidate? Wow.

If someone were to do that to me, I'm coming after him. But the pussy was doing it to a woman and her children. What a clitoris.
100% it was meant to intimidate. Absolutely a dick thing to do to drag her children into this.

Sickening

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a scum, threatening her children like that.

And there was a bunch of stuff coming out before then so he shouldn't have played this weekend, plus the rather surprising quickness with which he signed with the Patriots makes me believe that the Patriots should lose multiple draft picks for their shenanigans - including their first. Teams have to be penalized for likely tampering and for playing players who they know should be suspended.

Of course, it takes very little for me to think that the Patriots should be penalized.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Check this brilliant scene from the great film Michael Clayton. You should watch it cause what your saying isn’t exactly true. What you say may be the perception - even with rich/super rich people -but certainly not the reality to the extent you’re implying

This scene deftly illustrates that

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwBLPaUYqFo

I have seen the movie. And that is an excellent scene from the movie. Certainly shoots holes in my post. I do apologize.