Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, this announcement tells me that we'll have to wait till next year (2022) to get to see the throwback B + Y's.

No way they'd wear the throwbacks this year with the new "split in the horn" helmets.

As much as I love the NFL and wish nothing but good things upon them, the uniform rules are stupid AF.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Maybe I'm mistaken, but the Throwback Uni games have always allowed the Throwback Helmets to be worn with the rest of the Throwback Uni.

I think this Alternate Color Helmet has nothing to do with the Throwback Unis... I think this is for the rest of the games. Just like when the renters (aka chargers) used to have 2 different colored helmets.

I think that's what this is.
Yeah, I think you're right. Maybe this new rule means teams could wear a grand total of 3 different helmets per season... 2 modern ones plus a throwback? Ok I'm confused now...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Maybe for blue and whites, but I wouldn't be surprised if they use the new helmet with the old jerseys if the colors align.

Also, what if our throwback uniforms are the St Louis Blue and Golds instead of the classic LA unis? :unsure:
Colors of the classic unis wouldn't align with the new helmet.

And we all know the Rams would NEVER wear unis that don't match the helmet

Oh, and the LA fan base would not be happy with the StL colors, those colors won't be seen again for a long while, if ever, IMHO

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well, this announcement tells me that we'll have to wait till next year (2022) to get to see the throwback B + Y's.

No way they'd wear the throwbacks this year with the new "split in the horn" helmets.

I believe they're just stickers, so there's no reason they couldn't just put the old style sticker on the new helmet and wear throwbacks this year if they wanted to. I think this is more allowing a different colour shell, so they can have a blue shell and a white shell for example, and then change the stickers out from the yellow segmented to a blue segmented or a blue old school.

If they were to simply go for a darker shade of blue, that would be a disappointment IMO.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if the Rams were hoping for the helmet rule to be effective this season?

Either way; it should be soon.

“Our goal is before training camp,” Rams chief operating officer Kevin Demoff said on The Athletic’s 11 Personnel podcast earlier this week. “Unless you are debuting a completely new primary set of uniforms, NFL rules basically stipulate it’s post-July 1.

“That’s probably an unknown NFL uniform rule. There are multiple teams this year that are waiting to (unveil) and alternate, a classic, a throwback – whatever you want to call it. (Those are) coming post-July 1.”

Assuming that’s the case, Los Angeles will reveal its new uniform sometime between July 2 and July 25, when players start reporting to training camp.

“That is our goal. It could slide back, if some issues present,” Demoff said. “I get asked every day on Twitter, ‘When are they coming?’ and I think someone actually has a countdown on a day-by-day basis. Unfortunately, it’s still a little fluid.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Colors of the classic unis wouldn't align with the new helmet.

And we all know the Rams would NEVER wear unis that don't match the helmet

Oh, and the LA fan base would not be happy with the StL colors, those colors won't be seen again for a long while, if ever, IMHO
I'm just messing around but don't be surprised if Demoff pull some shit like that lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The NFL jersey rules are so fucking stupid, I can't wrap my head around it. Can only release them at certain times, have to wait several years between, one shell rule, can't wear whatever jersey they want as the home team, it just doesn't make any sense to me why they have all these restrictions.
I agree, especially here in the US where capitalism seemingly has no rules these days.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yellow Jerseys?

View: https://youtu.be/nL2kOuxQknY

c017e65f9cb37d85dfe8e40ac1b98708.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd be willing to bet that most Rams fans (alive today) consider those 70's/80's uni's to be the best. I do know that non-Rams fans consider those to be the best looking.

So.......quit fucking around.

We got force fed all your new stuff by your marketing and "creative design" experts a year ago, and many think they look amateurish and soft. Give the fans what they want and not what you think they want.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd take the mustard uni's over that ugly fossil uni posted above.

It could be the current sol yellow? He only said yellow.

Obviously everyone is just guessing, based on what Whitworth said. He could be trolling us. :D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Obviously everyone is just guessing, based on what Whitworth said. He could be trolling us. :D
True it's possible. I don't think i'd like that either(if they just reversed the colors from the new uni). I'm hard to please though because my taste is impeccable, lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's probably an undercover member here...