Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Here it is boys:
1625081054001.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I so wish the Horns looked like that. Plus, all the way around the ear-hole.

I have gotten used to the current Horns; and they look much better on TV than I thought they would when the new uniforms were released last year.

However, when I look at the old-time Rams Horns, I feel like I just cheated on my wife.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yes please, that's more or less what I'd like. Obviously horns on the shoulders would be better, but I'd like those to be more standard away's.
Aside from the shoulders, is this really any different than last year's white-jersey / yellow-pants combination?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Aside from the shoulders, is this really any different than last year's white-jersey / yellow-pants combination?

Aside from being white and not bone, not really, but that was a combination that I wanted them to use on more away games. I don't mind the all bone look for warmer outdoor games, but indoor away games and stuff, I'd like them to go with yellow pants and bone top more, I've always liked that combo.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Aside from being white and not bone, not really, but that was a combination that I wanted them to use on more away games.
I did not pick up on that. Thank you.

To be honest, I don’t see much difference between bone and white. However, my fashion sense has been described as nonexistent. Hurtful but true.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Now I've said this before. If they did a "refresh" of the uniform then I'm all for this. Problem is that management went with a "rebrand" which to me shows why they tried so hard to make some aspects of the uniform different such as colors, the horns, and logo. I would have liked a refresh and updated version of our uniform personally such as this one.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Now I've said this before. If they did a "refresh" of the uniform then I'm all for this. Problem is that management went with a "rebrand" which to me shows why they tried so hard to make some aspects of the uniform different such as colors, the horns, and logo. I would have liked a refresh and updated version of our uniform personally such as this one.
I am only asking you this question because I agree completely with your comments.

Are you an older Rams fan?

I am, and the uniform on the right is very close to the one I fell in love with as a boy; the two to the left I enjoyed for more than 25 years from my early teens through a Super Bowl Championship.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I did not pick up on that. Thank you.

To be honest, I don’t see much difference between bone and white. However, my fashion sense has been described as nonexistent. Hurtful but true.

There isn't a big different really, it depends mostly on the lighting, which I think was the intent. Depending on how well you can pick out different tones, you can tell a little more here. If they're playing more in shadow then you can see the grey more in the bone colour, like with Woods here.

Robert-Woods.jpg

Kiser's jersey looks brighter and more "white" because he's in direct sunlight, but you can see the true white stripe on the pant leg.

usa_today_14955877.0.jpg

There isn't a big enough difference to warrant an entire white uniform combo, IMO, but if they add yellow to the sleeves like the 99 away's then I wouldn't complain, because that's a look I've always liked.

I would like them to incorporate bone horns for the bone on bone look though. They're just stickers, so it shouldn't be hard to do, we swapped out yellow and white in the years before.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I am only asking you this question because I agree completely with your comments.

Are you an older Rams fan?

I am, and the uniform on the right is very close to the one I fell in love with as a boy; the two to the left I enjoyed for more than 25 years from my early teens through a Super Bowl Championship.
No worries, I've been a fan since I was a kid and I'm just now pushing 40 so it feels like forever lol. Yes, I love the old school uniforms vs what we have now for sure. I thought a refresh would have been awesome, but I'm not rich enough to influence that decision :LOL: