Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Not bad. Very simple and clean design.
Its freaking horrible.
What the current Rams brass have done to our uniforms is a crime against humanity.
We went from being in the top 3 NFL unis to some weird watered down garbage. It was always the Raiders, Cowboys and the RAMS as the NFLs best unis.
Every one of you has had some of your football friends, fans of other teams the day after we wear our "thowbacks" Youngblood, Dickerson Bruce 99 Super Bowl uniforms tell you how much better they looked. They even miss them, that is how good they are.
Its all about money.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Its freaking horrible.
What the current Rams brass have done to our uniforms is a crime against humanity.
We went from being in the top 3 NFL unis to some weird watered down garbage. It was always the Raiders, Cowboys and the RAMS as the NFLs best unis.
Every one of you has had some of your football friends, fans of other teams the day after we wear our "thowbacks" Youngblood, Dickerson Bruce 99 Super Bowl uniforms tell you how much better they looked. They even miss them, that is how good they are.
Its all about money.
I wouldn't call the one I said horrible but it's not bad either. However, I wouldn't say it's better than just touching up our Superbowl unis. I'm already on record saying I wish they just redid those. Yes, it's always about the money, that's America 101.

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
There was nothing wrong with the former best uniform in the league. Now there is plenty wrong.
Starting up top with the segmented horns. Moving downward, the bone color instead of white. The shoulder design on the bone. The font. The gradient numbers. No gold/yellow pants.
Other than that, they're grrrrreat! imho

dang

Legend
There was nothing wrong with the former best uniform in the league. Now there is plenty wrong.
Starting up top with the segmented horns. Moving downward, the bone color instead of white. The shoulder design on the bone. The font. The gradient numbers. No gold/yellow pants.
Other than that, they're grrrrreat! imho
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the best Rams uniforms (past or present) but anyone who thought the Rams would be moving back to LA and into the Taj Mahal Sofi stadium without putting a fresh twist into their uniforms is a little short-sided. I agree some tweaking would help (e.g. replace the gradient numbers) but IMO their uniforms are vibrant with a modern feel.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the best Rams uniforms (past or present) but anyone who thought the Rams would be moving back to LA and into the Taj Mahal Sofi stadium without putting a fresh twist into their uniforms is a little short-sided. I agree some tweaking would help (e.g. replace the gradient numbers) but IMO their uniforms are vibrant with a modern feel.
Yeah I like the new uniforms and feel they'd be better with some tweaks but for nostalgic reasons and just for me personally, the OG Rams Superbowl unis are tops. Either way, I'm just waiting to see what's next and rocking my new Rams gear regardless. Not knocking anyone if they do or don't cuz to each their own lol

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Someone on reddit found this. Tutu was signing autographs for a merch store. Notice the shoulder horn, it's not like the bone uni.
Screenshot_20210706-154032_Reddit.jpg

HellRam

Starter

You may be right...

The real irony is though. In trying to be cutting edge the Rams have completely dismissed modern trends and fashion, with what young people actually like. For example...retro is back and in a major way. Today's popular fashion is very 80s/90s based. Especially with pop and hip pop culture. So yes the Rams went with a "fresh twist" as you say. But really the style they went with isn't what's popular with today's younger generation. Maybe 10 to 15 years ago they might have some what of the right idea.

For me personally I still can't get myself to buy one of these new jerseys. And with the departure of Goff, I need a new jersey damnit! I'll being going with the more traditional one if I can find one.

nighttrain

Legend
still a fan of the Jack Youngblood, Kurt Warner era Unis, but this is somewhat better than the ugly bone w/gradient #'s crap, and fix the damn broken horn and shitcan the Dick @ Balls logo
with respect,
@nighttrain

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You may be right...

The real irony is though. In trying to be cutting edge the Rams have completely dismissed modern trends and fashion, with what young people actually like. For example...retro is back and in a major way. Today's popular fashion is very 80s/90s based. Especially with pop and hip pop culture. So yes the Rams went with a "fresh twist" as you say. But really the style they went with isn't what's popular with today's younger generation. Maybe 10 to 15 years ago they might have some what of the right idea.

For me personally I still can't get myself to buy one of these new jerseys. And with the departure of Goff, I need a new jersey damnit! I'll being going with the more traditional one if I can find one.
Just curious, but how old are you? My 25 year old son loves the new gear. He loves the old canary and royal too. The only think he is not a fan of on the new is the gradient. I don't like that either...

HellRam

Starter
Just curious, but how old are you? My 25 year old son loves the new gear. He loves the old canary and royal too. The only think he is not a fan of on the new is the gradient. I don't like that either...

I'm 31. For me it was the gradient as well that made the jerseys really hard to like. Leave the tradional horns, rid the gradient and make the bone white and we're headed in the right direction in my opinion. A darker yellow would be ideal too.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well shit

why would they make a custom jersey , just for him to sign autographs on

just doesn't make any sense

unless you'll be able to buy them even without an autograph on them , like you can the the white helmet , and also that black helmet

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
why would they make a custom jersey , just for him to sign autographs on

just doesn't make any sense

unless you'll be able to buy them even without an autograph on them , like you can the the white helmet , and also that black helmet
Agreed. Sounds like damage control. I am betting that is a legit leak.

dang

Legend
So everyone agrees some tweaking will improve the uniforms. I can’t believe anyone thinks the new uniforms downgrade their overall ranking out of the top 5.
My top 5 (in no order): Cowboys, Rams, Bills, Raiders….…..and drumroll…………..Browns (yes I dig their shit stain brown jerseys).

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So everyone agrees some tweaking will improve the uniforms. I can’t believe anyone thinks the new uniforms downgrade their overall ranking out of the top 5.
My top 5 (in no order): Cowboys, Rams, Bills, Raiders….…..and drumroll…………..Browns (yes I dig their shit stain brown jerseys).
Gotta disagree that "everyone agrees some tweaking will improve the uniforms." There's a sizable number of us that far prefer the classic unis. Only tweak I'd want for the new unis is to place them here:

97C9F411-5C0E-4624-8955-3B25BE36324E.jpeg

And I'm sorry to say, if ya think the Browns are in the top 5, you're automatically disqualified from having an opinion :laugh4:

I'll try to force myself to be okay with the new unis because I don't have any choice... but man I miss the jerseys of the team I've supported for a lifetime...