49’ers at Rams Pregame Thread 10/08/19-10/12/19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
8EM2g9H.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm glad I took some time off, or I'd be sounding like some of you guys...

7K9QyK6.png

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
7c39afb5b725c5cca811df25136fe9a589c6d8b8d66fa92408b11e5a950c3b77.jpg

A lot of talk about how we’re gonna lose. Screw that noise. Whiners real test comes this Sunday and I believe the Rams will be ready to whoop some whiner ass.

KayJay

Starter
Its pretty simple. If they beat us, they are for real and we aren't a good team right now. However, if we beat them; it will prove they are just enjoying an easy schedule much like the Cowboys did. Rams have yet to play their best football. They were pretty good on the road versus the Seahawks and lost. Something is coming. I don't see a blowout loss for us at all actually. Our offensive line may be struggling, but they are better than the Browns. LOL Baker Mayfield isn't much of an NFL quarterback right now, I'm sorry he just isn't; and Goff is. Niners don't have the talent at receiver like we do; all their offense runs through the running back primarily while utilizing their tight ends. Jimmy isn't being asked to throw a lot; nothing wrong with that btw. But some of those running yard numbers are inflated, if your offense can't stay on the field, naturally the defense starts to get gashed to high hell. What offense have they been up against in the last 4 games is as good as ours? Our offense hasn't even looked complete and its still better than half the league.

There's nothing wrong with being realistic regarding where we are right now. Lol but lets not kid ourselves, we've killed our own drives with drops; missed assignments, poor execution, and missed throws. We are now 5 games in, and we are at home. How sweet it is to feel like the underdog again. There's just one problem, we are an underdog team that made a Superbowl last year. Make no mistake, it will be a dog fight. But I'm pretty sure the Rams after a little extra time off show up with a little something special this Sunday. Not a fan of blind homerism, but this isn't that. I truly have no idea what everyone is so scared of about the Niners in here. They are to be respected like any team, but what makes them so much better than us?

nighttrain

Legend
Its pretty simple. If they beat us, they are for real and we aren't a good team right now. However, if we beat them; it will prove they are just enjoying an easy schedule much like the Cowboys did. Rams have yet to play their best football. They were pretty good on the road versus the Seahawks and lost. Something is coming. I don't see a blowout loss for us at all actually. Our offensive line may be struggling, but they are better than the Browns. LOL Baker Mayfield isn't much of an NFL quarterback right now, I'm sorry he just isn't; and Goff is. Niners don't have the talent at receiver like we do; all their offense runs through the running back primarily while utilizing their tight ends. Jimmy isn't being asked to throw a lot; nothing wrong with that btw. But some of those running yard numbers are inflated, if your offense can't stay on the field, naturally the defense starts to get gashed to high hell.

There's nothing wrong with being realistic regarding where we are right now. Lol but lets not kid ourselves, we've killed our own drives with drops; missed assignments, poor execution, and missed throws. We are now 5 games in, and we are at home. How sweet it is to feel like the underdog again. There's just one problem, we are an underdog team that made a Superbowl last year. Make no mistake, it will be a dog fight. But I'm pretty sure the Rams after a little extra time off show up with a little something special this Sunday. Not a fan of blind homerism, but this isn't that. I truly have no idea what everyone is so scared of about the Niners in here. They are to be respected like any team, but what makes them so much better than us?
nothing, Whiners need to beat the best, that's the Rams
train

KayJay

Starter
nothing, Whiners need to beat the best, that's the Rams
train
Pretty much where I'm at. I know people hate the Patriots on this forum; but its pretty much always known that the road to the Superbowl in the AFC, runs through Foxborough. The road to the Superbowl runs through LA NFC. I don't care how we look during the regular season; just get to the playoffs. What better way then to show the Niners why we are strong at home. Because...

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Ellard80

Legend
Well in the last 4 times we played.. they only beat us once - when we played our 2nd and 3rd stringers.

This is still our divisiion (back to back years) Until proven otherwise.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know some will say otherwise, but had Zuerlein’s kick gone in... People would be talking more confidently around here.

We were 3-0... then played about as bad as we could, and still almost beat Tampa.

Last week, could have just as easily been a win... by 6”.

Sure, we are not clicking 100%... I see it too. But I also see the talent on this team.

Nobody wants to play the Rams. We are the champs. Not the 49’ers. If they beat us, I’ll respect them... until then, we are the champs.

F those bastards. We are beating them. (y)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Little disappointed with what i see defeatist talk amongst some of you

Please spare me the Realist crap excuses

Cream rises to the top ladies, starting this Sunday

wasn't this place created so homers didn't have to read endless posts from "realists" telling everyone how the rams suck?

i'm really hating the mood of this place this season.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
#1 Rushing attack in the NFL?

SF @ 200 yards a game.

#2 Defense in the league?

SF @ #2 against the pass and #5 versus the run. Sacks at mid pack.

They ain't no creampuffs.

Best make Crappaboboy try and beat us.
Played nobody, barely beat Pitts with bu QB and same with Cincy. Best TV and Cleve convincingly.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I saw the past two weeks , the NFC West got a lot tougher to win . I'm anxious to see how they come out against the Whiners . The defense should be fired up and ready to go .

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
49ers vs. Rams All-time series
civility.jpg

(139 games played) 49ers Lead the series 69–67–3

1950s
(Rams, 12–7–1)
1960s (Rams, 10–9–1)

1970s (Rams, 17–3)
1980s (49ers, 13–8)

1990s (49ers, 17–3)
2000s (Tie, 10–10)
2010s (49ers, 10–7–1)

Last 10 Games series tied 5-5

2014 AT Rams (49ers won 31-17)
2014 AT 49ers (Rams won 13-10)

2015 AT Rams (Rams won 27-6)
2015 AT 49ers (49ers won 19-16 OT)

2016 AT 49ers (49ers won 28-0)
2016 AT Rams (49ers won 22-21)

2017 AT 49ers (Rams won 41-39)
2017 AT Rams (49ers won 34-13)

2018 AT 49ers (Rams won 39-10)
2018 AT Rams (Rams won 48-32)

2019 Oct 13th AT Rams (140th game)
2019 Dec 22nd AT 49ers

rams-vs-49ers-nfl.jpg

shanahanmcvay.jpg

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Two weeks ago.

Are you saying that we were flexed to SNF? NFL.com still has us playing at 1:05pm and the Steelers/Chargers for SNF.

EDIT - Nevermind, I just did some searching around and it appears that they had until Tuesday to flex the game, and they did NOT flex it. It will be a afternoon game still.