2024 Dodgers thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I keep hearing (from the media) that the Padres and Diamondbacks can't keep up their current pace. But once (if) they catch the Dodgers, all they have to do is have a pace comparible to LA. Should certainly be interesting.

Tano

Legend
I keep hearing (from the media) that the Padres and Diamondbacks can't keep up their current pace. But once (if) they catch the Dodgers, all they have to do is have a pace comparible to LA. Should certainly be interesting.
With all their injuries I am surprised the Dodgers are doing as well as they are.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Regular season doesn't matter anymore. Its who gets hot, and healthy at the right time. I like where we are at.....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With all their injuries I am surprised the Dodgers are doing as well as they are.
We can't say the Dodgers slumping allowed the D-backs and Padres to get back in it. Both teams have been playing lights out. Dodgers haven't been playing that bad.

The good thing about having that big lead a few weeks ago is it keeps you in the race when you slump or someone else gets hot. Things tend to even out. Hopefully the Dodgers build a lead back.

Dodgers are up 7-4 in the 6th inning tonight. With that bullpen we'll see if its enough. Too many times it hasn't been enough.

Edit, it may not be enough. Cardinals score two runs in the 6th to make it 7-6

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
We can't say the Dodgers slumping allowed the D-backs and Padres to get back in it. Both teams have been playing lights out. Dodgers haven't been playing that bad.

The good thing about having that big lead a few weeks ago is it keeps you in the race when you slump or someone else gets hot. Things tend to even out. Hopefully the Dodgers build a lead back.

Dodgers are up 7-4 in the 6th inning tonight. With that bullpen we'll see if its enough. Too many times it hasn't been enough.

Edit, it may not be enough. Cardinals score two runs in the 6th to make it 7-6
I do not have much confidence in Grove. I would send him down again.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They did hang on for the win. Klopech closed it out. Klopech's numbers weren't great before he came over to the Dodgers. But he's been lights out with them. Consistently hitting 100+ mph. Had one hit 103 yesterday.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The last time tonight's top 7 in the batting order played together was May 15th.

olr45kqgqpjd1.png