2024 Dodgers thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thanks boss. Dodgers tonight, horse racing Saturday, Rams Sunday, SoFi tour Monday, Dodger Stadium tour and the game Tuesday. Home on Wednesday. All go here.
Wow! What an itinerary!

You’ll love Dodgers stadium. There’s just something special about it.
You came at a great time and should get some of the best weather CA has to offer.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been before but a very long time ago so looking forward to reacquainting myself. This was the last game I went to with my dad when we were over on holiday:

I believe it was quite unusual as both pitchers were knuckleballers.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have been before but a very long time ago so looking forward to reacquainting myself. This was the last game I went to with my dad when we were over on holiday:

I believe it was quite unusual as both pitchers were knuckleballers.
Knuckle ballers are fun to watch.
I don’t ever remember watching a game where both pitchers were, though.
Very cool.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks boss. Dodgers tonight, horse racing Saturday, Rams Sunday, SoFi tour Monday, Dodger Stadium tour and the game Tuesday. Home on Wednesday. All go here.
That is an awesome schedule! What track for the races? We used to have a couple horses that ran at Los Alamitos.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I worry about our pitching heading into the playoffs… the hitting is… hit or miss, with us scoring like 2 or 12 with little in between.

I’d love for our pitchers to just have like a solid month of good pitching and no more injuries.

Can we have that? Please?

Also, Ohtani is so good… the idea that the Angels couldn’t sniff the playoffs with Ohtani and Trout is offensive.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_1415.jpeg

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
How bout the fellas last night!!!

Great win Kopech, Treinen, whole bullpen was nails.

I think Mookie gets right tonight.

Go Dodgers!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I worry about our pitching heading into the playoffs… the hitting is… hit or miss, with us scoring like 2 or 12 with little in between.

I’d love for our pitchers to just have like a solid month of good pitching and no more injuries.

Can we have that? Please?

Also, Ohtani is so good… the idea that the Angels couldn’t sniff the playoffs with Ohtani and Trout is offensive.
It's going to be an adventure ture for sure. Any other team that suffered the injuries we have would have been eliminated before the trade deadline.