OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pretty smart of the Giants to tell the "other guys" they are out before they've completely locked down the one they want.
And by smart, I mean the, "why you've won only 4 games a year for the last 5 seasons" kind of smart
Seems odd. What if he gets a better offer

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems odd. What if he gets a better offer
Exactly, there's a lot of things that can go wrong before it's officially a done deal. The Giants.... Its like someone asked, how could a team make worse decisions than the Jets? So the Giants responded with, hold my beer

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Schoen's coach hire will tell us what we need to know.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vikes would be a good job for Morris. They have solid defensive roster and Cousins would match well with any WCO coach Morris would dig up for OC.

Vkingsfan

UDFA
Hey guys. So quick question. Raheem Morris is getting a lot of heat up in the frozen Tundra. Honestly I'm kind of sold on him and so are a lot of other Vikings fans who see a rather flawed crop of potential coaches this year (IE guys who didn't call plays like O'Connell, Hackette, Moore, Bienemy retreads like Quinn or Caldwell, or just names like Pederson, and Kiffin)

What's the internal opinion of you fans who watched his defense all year?

PS. Just to make sure we understand each other; getting any kind of heat in Minneapolis in January is a good thing.

Last edited:

nighttrain

Legend
Hey guys. So quick question. Raheem Morris is getting a lot of heat up in the frozen Tundra. Honestly I'm kind of sold on him and so are a lot of other Vikings fans who see a rather flawed crop of potential coaches this year (IE guys who didn't call plays like O'Connell, Hackette, Moore, Bienemy retreads like Quinn or Caldwell, or just names like Pederson, and Kiffin)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

PS. Just to make sure we understand each other; getting any kind of heat in Minneapolis in January is a good thing.
He had big shoes fill after the #1 D here last year. Has taken a lot of criticism about playing too soft and giving up too many long drives.

All his players enjoy working for him and the defense has been playing better down the stretch.

I think the Vikings could do worse.

Vkingsfan

UDFA
Thank you Nighttrain you're a scholar and a gentleman. That's exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully he learned his lesson because he would be stepping straight into a single high 4-3/3-4 hybrid defense that gets destroyed playing 2 deep zone.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Very mixed but a lot are very against him. Most don't realize or appreciate he's been working in the Fangio defense to his own philosophy and tendencies and it's taken time. Add to that the amount of injuries in our secondary as well as the overall unit wasn't as good as last year with Staley and you get some people who really dislike the way he's had our defense playing for part of the year.

All in all he's done a pretty good job and had us playing lights out last week. He flat out dominated from start to finish the Cardinals last week. Hopefully if he ends up being the choice he's learned a lot from the crash course this year in integrating Fangio concepts to what he likes to run and hope he has learned from McVay on the other side of the ball. You could do a lot worse than to hire Morris IMO.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well that would be a good hire by them, wonder if Bieniemy can be far behind?
I predicted that in Minnesota, would be a nice combination for them. I understand Bieniemy has baggage, but I would like to see him get a shot as a Head Coach.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

As long as McAdoo sticks with the bad hair, he'll be fine.
1642801211700.png

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pretty smart of the Giants to tell the "other guys" they are out before they've completely locked down the one they want.
And by smart, I mean the, "why you've won only 4 games a year for the last 5 seasons" kind of smart
I like Joe Schoen and I feel he will hire Brain Daboll as Head Coach and IMO, that's a good combination for the New York football Giants.