Raheem Morris discussion thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
We can't keep going with this guy coaching like this and having to watch this shitshow.When players start getting pissed off its time
for him to go Mcvay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malibu

Pro Bowler
100% agree 2 super long drives 90% runs 8-8 on passing first half. 5-5 on 3rd downs embarrassing.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm done with him after that first half. To sit there and keep playing our DBs 10 yards off the line against a dink and dunk team that has Jimmy G is inexcusable and plays right into their hands.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
We never seem to want to beat the 9ers. Won't be a super bowl team until we learn how to tackle.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The "STAR" position for Ramsey is BS. Have him lockdown their best WR and quit trying to be cute.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Not gonna happen, at least not until the end of the season. McVay is going to stick with him for better or worse. One of the biggest issues I have with him, too stubborn to admit when shit isn't working. Accept it, make a change and move on.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Three DC's in three years.....Maybe Wade could come back?

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
If we had pleasant still, I think it would be more of a possibility. But don't know of anyone who I think could step in in the middle of the season and not have to implement a completely new defense.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
McVay isn't going to let an old buddy go who is running the defense just like McVay wants. Why does everyone think the Defense is the issue here?

If we scored like a real offense these long drives would mean shit, but McVay's offense is the worst I have seen it in 5 years.

Every 8th or 9th game of the season teams finally figure out McVay and the Rams lose a bunch. Then they seem to forget and we start winning again. Then the playoffs happen and they figure it out. Its been like this since McVay got here. No way he EVER changes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay isn't going to let an old buddy go who is running the defense just like McVay wants. Why does everyone think the Defense is the issue here?

If we scored like a real offense these long drives would mean shit, but McVay's offense is the worst I have seen it in 5 years.

Every 8th or 9th game of the season teams finally figure out McVay and the Rams lose a bunch. Then they seem to forget and we start winning again. Then the playoffs happen and they figure it out. Its been like this since McVay got here. No way he EVER changes.
Because if you can't stop the run, the defense gets worn down. If you can't stop the other team, your offense has trouble getting into a rhythm, causing three and outs, wearing down your defense further. If you can't stop the run, you will lose.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'll finish this game but won't watch the Rams vsthe 49ers again for so long as McVay and Shanahan are here. No point.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Dude McVay is the problem… Can’t you see? He hired Morris , he is where we are with this O that has 7 pts