OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
She burned to death?

Jesus God Almighty… that’s rough

She burned to death?

Jesus God Almighty… that’s rough
That broke my heart when I read that. I couldn't even tell my wife how she died. That was too horrific. I had sympathy for Ruggs until I heard that. He had zero regard for anyone's safety driving that fast on a city street.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
99% of my sympathy goes to the victim, Tina Tintor.

The other 1% is for the Max, her beautiful golden-retriever.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
99% of my sympathy goes to the victim, Tina Tintor.

The other 1% is for the Max, her beautiful golden-retriever.

What about her loved ones? No offense meant to your post; neither Tina nor Max deserved that fate, but her loved ones are definitely devastated.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
What about her loved ones? No offense meant to your post; neither Tina nor Max deserved that fate, but her loved ones are definitely devastated.
I was trying to make a point regarding any sympathy shown towards Ruggs ... I have none.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I found out the hard way that criminals have more rights than victims.

The guy who burglarized my home and my neighbors was caught with all of our stuff in his car plus he used one of their credit cards. He was allowed to roam free on bail for two years because his lawyer told him to change his plea every three months when he had to appear before the judge.

I would run into him at my kids elementary school events. It was very upsetting for my wife. Especially when the guy’s skank girlfriend, Dixie Brown, would start yelling at us claiming his innocence. At one event she tried to start a physical fight with my wife. The cops wouldn’t do anything. They said we can’t restrain her from her kids school programs.

The Burglar’s name was Drew Pankotai. He served five years for 8 counts of burglary previously. That time, when he was to report to the State penitentiary he stole a car and fled to Florida. I told the DA that he was a flight risk and that the police found my pills and others things in his car. The DA said he has the same rights as anyone charged wiith burglary. We have to prove his guilt. :laugh1:

I figured that having all of our stolen items in his car was proof enough. Especially since Drew worked for me a few months. All of his hits were in my neighborhood and at the houses of some of my landscape clients. Plus he was OCD and he wrote his name and address on the gas can that he stole which he was caught stealing on a game camera in someone’s yard. He left the van behind by accident. Name, address, and phone number on it.

After two years of dicking around with flipping pleas the DA made a deal to lower his sentence if he signed a document of guilt. (Why!?! He was guilty!). He showed up for sentencing and when his lawyer told him he’s next and will be taken away, he asked the bailiff if he could go to the bathroom. Nobody went with him. He waltzed right out of the court house, picked up Dixie and hit the road. Two years after committing his crime.

The US Marshall’s found him a year later in New Mexico in a county jail on a driving violation. They only were aware because Drew claimed to be a Sovereign citizen and his buddies called and said they were coming to take him under their custody. The Marshalls got to the jail and waited and nabbed them all for entering the building with weapons.

Sorry for the long story.
Too many fucking scumbag lawyers and judges and not enough punishment for crimes. And, criminals know it.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
1qwh2e.jpg
Dalvin “The Chef” Cook?

Is that really his twitter handle?…

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Sounds like he hooked up with a really crazy lady

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sounds like he beat the deal out of her face.
It sounds like she also stole from him, broke into his house, attacked him and his guests multiple times, then he was the scumbag that he is and beat the shit out of her. Curious also what she did to "prevent him from dating other women". Just because I said she sounds crazy doesn't mean I don't think he's an asshole for hitting her.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmm.... "You owe that to me". And telling him he can go ahead and call the police.

First flush, this seems like a crazy bitch that won't let go and now wants to get paid.

I don't really know anything about DC, and maybe he's a dirt bag, but her story is not passing the smell test.
I agree, and at first flush we know he shouldn't hit her enough to do what he did to her face. But we also don't know what was going on before and during that. As is usually the case there is blame in these things enough to go around.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

here's another video of ruggs speeding before the crash. you only need to watch the first 20 seconds of the video.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree, and at first flush we know he shouldn't hit her enough to do what he did to her face. But we also don't know what was going on before and during that. As is usually the case there is blame in these things enough to go around.

Well I guess she figured out how to get what she was owed, one way or another. Shell walk away with money from a civil suit.

I lived with a crazy girlfriend. It sucks and can make you crazy and angry. But for me the piece of ass wasn't worth me sticking around long enough for things to boil over. When you start to see things aren't right bail out.