OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
In reality, he might. Wife beaters and pedos are not tolerated by other prisons

Then, even though he was a running back on the field, let him go in as a tight end and come out years later as a wide receiver.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That woman was so calm, I can't believe it. Heartbreaking to watch.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just glad that it's on video, so the jury can see it for themselves. Hopefully they will throw the book at him.

dang

Legend
Probably because she’s been through it before with that ass wipe of a punk Stacey. Unfortunately you learn how to survive after going through trauma repeatedly. He’ll get some payback when he’s in prison.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Stacy is a pile of shit. I hate that he was once a Ram. My thoughts are with his ex and the baby; I have less than zero sympathy for Stacy himself.
Embarras by the fact he was a Ram, but at the same time I'm responsible for my own actions... Truly hope he gets more than he deserves, and then some! Hope in prison he'll find someone that hits back!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Had to be a survival mechanism. This probably wasn't the first time, and she probably learned the painful way that the calmer she remains, the sooner he stops.

Honestly, I watched it this morning, and it's still affecting me. Those of you who didn't watch, don't. It's so horrifying and fucked up.

That poor woman.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Hope he gets and continues to get the help he needs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Vikings’ Everson Griffen Posts & Deletes Disturbing Video With Gun, Claims Someone Trying To Kill Him On Instagram (VIDEO)​

Dalvin Cook must be stoked about this.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Not surprised:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not surprised:
Reminded me of the Sunday night game against the Cowboys that opened last season.

Cris Collinsworth going on and on about the impact Aldon Smith would have on the Dallas defense.