OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I hope it's the absolute maximum. That poor woman burned to death, along with her dog; she did not die on impact. He absolutely needs to pay before I'm willing to forgive him, and so far, according to his reactions to the police, he hasn't done anything to get himself close to that point.
She burned to death?

Jesus God Almighty… that’s rough

Psycho_X

Legend
She burned to death?

Jesus God Almighty… that’s rough
Yep, he hit her so hard it sandwiched her into the car and trapped her and then it went up in flames. Her and her dog burned alive. The dude isn't/shouldn't be getting out of prison for at least a decade and that'd be getting off easy.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep, he hit her so hard it sandwiched her into the car and trapped her and then it went up in flames. Her and her dog burned alive. The dude isn't/shouldn't be getting out of prison for at least a decade and that'd be getting off easy.
So horrific.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Sadly that's the 2nd time in Vegas since just before covid that a 100+ speeder slammed into the back of someone stopped in a car where a woman burned to death. We lost a coworker that way back around late 2019. Just disgusting to see some other ass caused that to happen again. These idiots who get 2x drunk and hit 100 speeds, society has 0 use for them. Ruggs should be locked in a car set on fire as punishment. Screw Derek Carr for wanting to "hug" him.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I am a retired state parole officer after 30 years of service and SOBs like this make me want to puke. It has been my experience in dealing with them, on parole, after serving 3 years on a 10 year sentence that they always want to blame the victim. I hated dealing with these shit heads worst then straight up murders that served 25 years on a life sentence before being paroled. Of course, when I got these little bitches that killed someone driving while intoxicated after serving their 3 years and wanting to act like they were the victim, I made them tow the line and the first time they were out of line it was straight back to prison.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If you want some more fuel to raise your blood pressure a couple stories about it. One showing his car and eye witness accounts of the woman screaming for help while she burned and another video of a different time Ruggs was driving recklessly with his girlfriend. Guy was just a ticking time bomb before he caused a serious accident.

View: https://youtu.be/rnTs0ocPX_w

View: https://youtu.be/9NQELoi7oHM

Makes my blood absolutely boil. She didn't deserve this fate at all.

Again - and I don't think I can stress this nearly enough - Ruggs is a fucking asshole.

dang

Legend
We will never know the devastation being felt by her friends and family. But everyone should know Tina Tintor’s story. She was a young woman with aspirations of becoming a US citizen. Little did she know that the danger she escaped from her native country of Serbia was nothing compared to the danger she encountered on the streets of Las Vegas. Google her story and see the picture of this young woman and her loving golden retriever. May this senseless killing never be forgotten.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
If you want some more fuel to raise your blood pressure a couple stories about it. One showing his car and eye witness accounts of the woman screaming for help while she burned and another video of a different time Ruggs was driving recklessly with his girlfriend. Guy was just a ticking time bomb before he caused a serious accident.

View: https://youtu.be/rnTs0ocPX_w

View: https://youtu.be/9NQELoi7oHM

No way in fuck can I watch this. This is so horrifically sad and infuriating at the same time. The poor woman literally burned to death. How the fuck can her family deal with that thought? So sad.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
No way in fuck can I watch this. This is so horrifically sad and infuriating at the same time. The poor woman literally burned to death. How the fuck can her family deal with that thought? So sad.
In the movies, that poor woman's tragedy would be the start of some serious vigilante justice.

In the real world, I have no idea how it's supposed to play out... especially as the tragedy remains.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I tell you if this was my daughter, I would put a bullet in his head as soon as they opened the prison gates, to release him. If we had more of this type of justice there would be less crime.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I tell you if this was my daughter, I would put a bullet in his head as soon as they opened the prison gates, to release him. If we had more of this type of justice there would be less crime.
I found out the hard way that criminals have more rights than victims.

The guy who burglarized my home and my neighbors was caught with all of our stuff in his car plus he used one of their credit cards. He was allowed to roam free on bail for two years because his lawyer told him to change his plea every three months when he had to appear before the judge.

I would run into him at my kids elementary school events. It was very upsetting for my wife. Especially when the guy’s skank girlfriend, Dixie Brown, would start yelling at us claiming his innocence. At one event she tried to start a physical fight with my wife. The cops wouldn’t do anything. They said we can’t restrain her from her kids school programs.

The Burglar’s name was Drew Pankotai. He served five years for 8 counts of burglary previously. That time, when he was to report to the State penitentiary he stole a car and fled to Florida. I told the DA that he was a flight risk and that the police found my pills and others things in his car. The DA said he has the same rights as anyone charged wiith burglary. We have to prove his guilt. :laugh1:

I figured that having all of our stolen items in his car was proof enough. Especially since Drew worked for me a few months. All of his hits were in my neighborhood and at the houses of some of my landscape clients. Plus he was OCD and he wrote his name and address on the gas can that he stole which he was caught stealing on a game camera in someone’s yard. He left the van behind by accident. Name, address, and phone number on it.

After two years of dicking around with flipping pleas the DA made a deal to lower his sentence if he signed a document of guilt. (Why!?! He was guilty!). He showed up for sentencing and when his lawyer told him he’s next and will be taken away, he asked the bailiff if he could go to the bathroom. Nobody went with him. He waltzed right out of the court house, picked up Dixie and hit the road. Two years after committing his crime.

The US Marshall’s found him a year later in New Mexico in a county jail on a driving violation. They only were aware because Drew claimed to be a Sovereign citizen and his buddies called and said they were coming to take him under their custody. The Marshalls got to the jail and waited and nabbed them all for entering the building with weapons.

Sorry for the long story.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

The guy who burglarized my home and my neighbors was caught with all of our stuff in his car plus he used one of their credit cards. He was allowed to roam free on bail for two years because his lawyer told him to change his plea every three months when he had to appear before the judge.

I would run into him at my kids elementary school events. It was very upsetting for my wife. Especially when the guy’s skank girlfriend, Dixie Brown, would start yelling at us claiming his innocence. At one event she tried to start a physical fight with my wife. The cops wouldn’t do anything. They said we can’t restrain her from her kids school programs.

The Burglar’s name was Drew Pankotai. He served five years for 8 counts of burglary previously. That time, when he was to report to the State penitentiary he stole a car and fled to Florida. I told the DA that he was a flight risk and that the police found my pills and others things in his car. The DA said he has the same rights as anyone charged wiith burglary. We have to prove his guilt. :laugh1:

I figured that having all of our stolen items in his car was proof enough. Especially since Drew worked for me a few months. All of his hits were in my neighborhood and at the houses of some of my landscape clients. Plus he was OCD and he wrote his name and address on the gas can that he stole which he was caught stealing on a game camera in someone’s yard. He left the van behind by accident. Name, address, and phone number on it.

After two years of dicking around with flipping pleas the DA made a deal to lower his sentence if he signed a document of guilt. (Why!?! He was guilty!). He showed up for sentencing and when his lawyer told him he’s next and will be taken away, he asked the bailiff if he could go to the bathroom. Nobody went with him. He waltzed right out of the court house, picked up Dixie and hit the road. Two years after committing his crime.

The US Marshall’s found him a year later in New Mexico in a county jail on a driving violation. They only were aware because Drew claimed to be a Sovereign citizen and his buddies called and said they were coming to take him under their custody. The Marshalls got to the jail and waited and nabbed them all for entering the building with weapons.

So where is he now ? Was he finally convicted for your robbery ?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Don't be sorry. I'm sorry you were victimized, but this was the most entertaining story I've read and heard all week.

oldnotdead

Legend
This is what you get with rich prima donnas. Seriously, this is normal police blotter stuff and is only "newsworthy" because they play in the NFL. With all the wide open desert around them, why are they driving in the city?

Just before I got off active duty with the Navy, my fiance was killed by a drunk driver running a red. He was doing 90 mph on a rainy night. He didn't have his lights on and never hit his brakes. He got off with probation and kept his license thanks to a father who had big political connections with then Gov. Reagan.

To this day I have no tolerance for people who drive impaired. With all the ride-sharing services there is absolutely no excuse. Here in AZ they drive impaired and openly armed. That is a huge head-scratcher. I'm a gun owner with multiple firearms, but I'm not for all this wild west macho everyone's gotta be armed in public stuff.

Regarding Ruggs, he couldn't have picked a worse state to do that in. Nevada has a penal system that is one of the worst in the country. Worse in terms of sentencing. They have what is called aggregate sentencing. He's going to have multiple charges on him and he will be sentenced individually on each. Some will be concurrent but others will be consecutive. What would be 5-10 years in CA would be 3 times that in Nevada. Also, you need to do more than 75% of your maximum sentence before probation is even heard. If he gets a probation hearing but still has other consecutive sentencing pending it will be automatically denied. The ACLU calls the Nevada Correctional system the criminal factory.

I know all this because I know someone who was arrested on what in CA would be a simple straightforward drug charge but was blown up into a major crime in NV. They levied multiple charges on her and she ended up doing 15 years of hard time. So if Ruggs can't buy his way out he's facing what could end up 30-50 yrs in prison. He will come out an old thug.

IMO driving impaired should be on the same level as assault with a deadly weapon. We as a society take it far too lightly.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

The system is weird. Guy like that skates and skates and skates... it's almost like the system just doesn't want to account for his crimes.

Other folks have the smallest interaction with the system and it latches onto them like a leech and just aggressively sucks them dry.

And there's no rhyme or reason as to why.

It's just... weird.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The system is weird. Guy like that skates and skates and skates... it's almost like the system just doesn't want to account for his crimes.

Other folks have the smallest interaction with the system and it latches onto them like a leech and just aggressively sucks them dry.

And there's no rhyme or reason as to why.

It's just... weird.
That is because criminals know how to work the system to their benefit and a law abiding citizen that makes a mistake does not. You don't even want to know how I feel about these criminal defense attorneys.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
That is because criminals know how to work the system to their benefit and a law abiding citizen that makes a mistake does not. You don't even want to know how I feel about these criminal defense attorneys.

Criminal defense attorneys are only doing their job, the problem is really with vague interpretations of what the law intends and corrupt prosecutors/law enforcement. Most all of us want the bad guys behind bars, but there are so many loopholes built into the law, to say nothing of truly bad law, it has become a disgrace.
jmo.