OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not surprised:
At this point, he needs to stop worrying about trying to get back IN to the NFL... Instead focus on how to stay OUT of prison.

This won't end well for Smith the track he is on.

Psycho_X

Legend
At this point, he needs to stop worrying about trying to get back IN to the NFL... Instead focus on how to stay OUT of prison.

This won't end well for Smith the track he is on.
Agreed, he needs to fix himself before he kills himself or worse someone else.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Here's my unpopular take. NO alcohol at games because too many jerks ruin it for everyone. Also, if a person looks to be inebriated, they can and should be denied entry.

This stuff just ruins the game day experience for so many and with how freaking expensive it is to attend a game, the whole experience should be top notch, not navigating drunk fans by the 3rd quarter...

I'm biased, tho... grew up around alcoholics and even folks being pretty buzzed makes me uncomfortable.
Problem is alcohol is the biggest money maker in concessions. Never happen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guy just can't get out of his own way. Hope he figures it out before he truly hurts somebody.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know much about Hurts but his response was awesome. He helped them out, didn’t freak out and took photos. But I’d still take McVay over Carroll or Hurts as the Rams coach.
Pete Carroll at QB with Hurts as HC? Now we're talking

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pete Carroll at QB with Hurts as HC? Now we're talking
95F38686-B229-4A0F-988C-7E90F11912B7.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don’t know much about Hurts but his response was awesome. He helped them out, didn’t freak out and took photos. But I’d still take McVay over Carroll or Hurts as the Rams coach.

Yeah. Wow. Awesome of Hurts to help pick people up to see if they are okay.

Cool.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Problem is alcohol is the biggest money maker in concessions. Never happen.
And it shouldn't happen so I think that's a good thing.

Never have subscribed to punishing everyone because of a few dipshits. What you do is punish the fucking dipshits instead. In this case the form that takes is throwing these drunk fucktards out of the stadium or into police custody. Have a mobile drunk tank standing by if necessary. Pay to have a good security response and get them the fuck out.

Then we can enjoy our MFing freedom of imbibing some alcohol. As it should be.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And it shouldn't happen so I think that's a good thing.

Never have subscribed to punishing everyone because of a few dipshits. What you do is punish the fucking dipshits instead. In this case the form that takes is throwing these drunk fucktards out of the stadium or into police custody. Have a mobile drunk tank standing by if necessary. Pay to have a good security response and get them the fuck out.

Then we can enjoy our MFing freedom of imbibing some alcohol. As it should be.
Here, here.
I'm a drunk, or a former one how ever one cares to look at it, and though I cant partake, no reason why everyone else cant. Heck the people causing problems were probably lit before stepping foot in the stadium.
Lastly, if someone can actually afford to get drunk at todays concession prices, god bless em

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So... The AB thread gets locked and you guys transfer it over here? Unless he gets arrested or someone else does because of him, mentioning him will get you tossed from this thread.

Focus people. FOCUS!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW... I'm ok with the occasional off the rails posts. But I locked that thread because it was turning into a shit show. Let's try not to go there in this one - yeah?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Clinton Portis tried to rip of the NFL retired benefits program.

I guess he failed to manage his money well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clinton Portis tried to rip of the NFL retired benefits program.

I guess he failed to manage his money well.
I just read the article. Entitled dopes IMO.