OFFICIAL 2021 Coaching changes / Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But she is cute and generally knows her stuff.

I think that's why cam newton was taken aback when she asked him an intelligent football question and he blurted out how cute that was before realising it came out of his mouth. I think he was complimenting her but came across as a bit of a dick.

Whoa... I didn’t realize she was the person that happened with.
Yeah I didn’t think Cam was being a dick in that situation, he’s just a dick all the time. Lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I can't even fathom how the Texans have gotten to this point.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who the fuck is that guy?
I know it's a semi rhetorical question but he has been the Ravens pass game coordinator yeah they're not that good passing the ball. Oh he was also the WR coach the year the Chiefs WR's had 0 TD's for the whole season.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I know it's a semi rhetorical question but he has been the Ravens pass game coordinator yeah they're not that good passing the ball. Oh he was also the WR coach the year the Chiefs WR's had 0 TD's for the whole season.

He was also WR coach during the heyday of the Eagles with Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook. The Chiefs years they did go 12-4, 11-5 twice and 9-7 once with those WRs and Alex Smith at QB.

He always seems to be on Andy Reid's staffs, so a good coach like him must have a reason to keep this guy around for so many years.

Just trying not to overreact like everyone seems to do. Isn't it supposed to be this way anyway? The GM finds a coach, tells the owner, and he signs off on it. It's exactly what Les did with Stan when getting Sean McVay.

HC isn't just about Xs and Os...depends on who he gets as his assistants and how the GM gives him players.

It doesn't mean the vitriol is going away anytime soon. Tomorrow's radio gonna be entertaining AF tho.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers & Buffalo Bills lose no Assistant Coaches, the Los Angeles Rams lose several, this is somewhat difficult to understand and the Houston Texans deserve all the criticism they are getting, they might be the worst run franchise in Sports.

The mate was a mighty sailing man
1611840323577.png

Attachments

• 1611840182854.png
    1611840182854.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 58

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think this cements that Watson is gone.

The ONE guy Watson asked them to interview and he barely got a zoom meeting and that was it.

This might end up pretty good for us.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So in the league full of young, innovating coaching minds, Houston is now proudly represented by the 4th oldest coach in the league.
At 65 years old, he only trails Arians (68), Belechick (69) and Carroll (69) for the title of oldest coach in the league
If this doesnt chase Watson out of town, I dont know what will

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was also WR coach during the heyday of the Eagles with Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook. The Chiefs years they did go 12-4, 11-5 twice and 9-7 once with those WRs and Alex Smith at QB.

He always seems to be on Andy Reid's staffs, so a good coach like him must have a reason to keep this guy around for so many years.

Just trying not to overreact like everyone seems to do. Isn't it supposed to be this way anyway? The GM finds a coach, tells the owner, and he signs off on it. It's exactly what Les did with Stan when getting Sean McVay.

HC isn't just about Xs and Os...depends on who he gets as his assistants and how the GM gives him players.

It doesn't mean the vitriol is going away anytime soon. Tomorrow's radio gonna be entertaining AF tho.
His teams won but every place he's been by and large the units he was in charge of did not. Now he's being promoted to a HC which is more of a leader than a planner/coach up guys type of position. But all we have to go on is he has failed spectacularly as a position coach on more than one occasion. Imagine fans of KC having had him just go through a year without any of his WR's scoring a TD and him getting a HC gig it would be like us reacting to if Bonamego got a HC gig this off season. The optics are not good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
His teams won but every place he's been by and large the units he was in charge of did not. Now he's being promoted to a HC which is more of a leader than a planner/coach up guys type of position. But all we have to go on is he has failed spectacularly as a position coach on more than one occasion. Imagine fans of KC having had him just go through a year without any of his WR's scoring a TD and him getting a HC gig it would be like us reacting to if Bonamego got a HC gig this off season. The optics are not good.

I'm not expert of the history of each unit, I'm just saying that Andy Reid (who may overtake Bill Bellifat as best coach all time) kept him around not only as a position coach, but assistant HC. I'm not sure what all that entails.

Optics? At this point no matter who they hired it would've been bad optics. Waiting this long, not getting Deshaun's "guy", not hiring an African-American coach, or if they did only because of PR purposes, etc.

He's in a no win situation. The teams is a cluster, even more so when BOB was around.

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
THIS is why I think it’s Watson. If he requested a trade WEEKS ago, the agent will have been making the rounds...

This jibes with the McVay TL to a tee. I don’t wanna get too hyped about this, but it fits too neatly to be anything else...

Wow...

Part of me was initially concerned about not having a 1st round pick in the next 4 years ( I figure it will take 2 or 3 first round picks to pry Watson away). But if we legit have a chance to get Watson im all for it