OFFICIAL 2021 Coaching changes / Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hope this is the correct thread for this post.

A name to keep an eye on over the next couple weeks is Kyle Smith. Well regarded young personnel guy who is expected to leave Washington after its recent front office hires.

Have been reading about this guy; and the Rams may have an opening with Brad Holmes gone. Sounds like several teams will have an interest.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope this is the correct thread for this post.

A name to keep an eye on over the next couple weeks is Kyle Smith. Well regarded young personnel guy who is expected to leave Washington after its recent front office hires.

Have been reading about this guy; and the Rams may have an opening with Brad Holmes gone. Sounds like several teams will have an interest.
I get the feeling Ray Farmer will slot into that role for the time being. He was interviewed for a couple of GM spots and could get one next year. But that's an interesting name to watch TY.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Alright this shit is getting ridiculous. At this point are teams going to try and poach our fucking water boys too?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if secondary coach is a promotion over his current DB title. If not the Rams could have blocked it. But with him being from Flint and the work that he has been continuing to do in that area this is inevitable that he will be leaving soon unfortunately
Rams could have blocked it.
Can’t block OC/DC moves now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seahawks hiring Waldron would be glorious.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And now...Houston has its pick of coaches.

Grand prizes of Eric B. and Brian Daboll have been passed over by every single team so far.

Really interesting.
They mentioned Frazier today and I read maybe Caldwell was in the running too.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're actually taking a lot of shit for waiting.

I never really believed Brian Daboll even wanted a gig. He's perfectly content where he is.
They could have one of these guys lined up for all we know. They have waited this long might as well get the best they can.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She’s wrong.
Sad when these reporters don’t even know what the rules are

But she is cute and generally knows her stuff.

I think that's why cam newton was taken aback when she asked him an intelligent football question and he blurted out how cute that was before realising it came out of his mouth. I think he was complimenting her but came across as a bit of a dick.