2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was wondering who would take that "Manster OT" from USC, Zach Banner, now I know!! I was hoping the Rams might try him! 6ft 8 350+!!

FRO

Legend
What's wrong with Desmond King? In understand he may not be the biggest or fastest, but the guy can play. I don't understand sometimes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I won't question the last pick because they have seen him and he passes the stat tests but do you think we needed to trade up to get him? They must of thought someone else fancied his services?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Steelers, Seahawks, Vikings, Cardinals, and Bucs are all quietly having an incredible draft.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I won't question the last pick because they have seen him and he passes the stat tests but do you think we needed to trade up to get him? They must of thought someone else fancied his services?

That trade up baffles me. I anxiously awaiting Snead and McVay's explanation for that one.

Ram65

Legend

A productive pass rusher that can stand and cover in Wade's 3-4. Sometimes these projections are way off or just don't matter. He becomes a special teams ace from the beginning. He can be a part time rusher early on. If he is your guy get him. Rams are way ahead of the game with trades and picks.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just in case no one heard this morning, Jake Butt who was just picked, His Dad has a hat that says " HEAD BUTT" ON IT!!:LOL:

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Another pre draft visitor and favorite of several ROD mock draft GM's is indeed, still available. Will he be available 47 picks from now is another question...

You're right, and i really hope he's there for us :x

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You're right, and i really hope he's there for us :x
Do you think we will try and move up to get a future Center? Be it Toth or Roullier, do we risk sitting tight at the 5th pick of the 6th?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Somebody refresh my memory. How did Atlanta end up with our 5th round pick?