2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
People really need to stop with the Kupp is essentially Spruce. They're very different players. It's like claiming that Odell Beckham Jr. is essentially Doug Baldwin 2.0.

Spruce might make this roster. He's reliable. It'll depend on his special teams value. But he's not Kupp. He's just not that talented (Kupp-level talented). He's savvy, he's tough, he's physical, he's reliable, and he plays hard. That might earn him a job.

To me they are SOMEWHAT different players, but very similar in ways that they can contribute, if healthy. I don't consider the measurables you cited to warrant the difference in price for an UDFA and a 4th round pick. In fact, Spruce has some that I prefer, like 4 more inches vertical leap and bigger hands. His routes are sufficiently accurate and...well, 3 drops in 288 targets at CU. I would have preferred to add a burner to this corp.

Anyway, I don't much go in for the prediction game and I don't really care if I'm ultimately right or wrong. The picks are in and now we'll just have to wait and see.