2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And there went McNichols to the Bucs! They sure are thinking O this year.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Could be that he thiinks that all they need is some real coaching, other than that I really don't know...

No doubt, quality coaching will elevate some of our OL's, but I'm concerned wth a lack of quality depth too... And Center!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Board I started with today is getting whipped out Quick! # in the last 4 alone!!

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
CB, OL, EDGE probably top the priority list. Would love to continue to add to the edge depth with Keion Adams.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
No doubt, quality coaching will elevate some of our OL's, but I'm concerned wth a lack of quality depth too... And Center!
We get a Center with this next pick and I'll feel pretty darn good about this draft.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Steelers, Seahawks, Vikings, Cardinals, and Bucs are all quietly having an incredible draft.
Tell me about it!! The Steelers, in there 1st two picks took my two Highest priorities for the Rams!!

SierraRam

Recreational User
Tell me about it!! The Steelers, in there 1st two picks took my two Highest priorities for the Rams!!

I've walked away from numerous drafts thinking the Steelers killed it.

And I hate to say it, but the F'n Patriots made the most of their picks too. Shit

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
DOUBLE DAMN!! The Giants just took a DE I really liked Avery Moss!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Often on this board the Brits have an in joke that you Yankees don't quite understand. Today the opposite occurs.

No joke. The Aztec people in Meso-America had a game where a stone hoop was attached high up on a wall. They played with a rubber kind of ball about half the size of a basketball. It was hands free, but players used their bodies more than their feet. The game was played until the sun crosses a line, so many hours. The losing team lost all of their possessions, their families could become slaves to the winners and the losing team was literally put to death. The whole team...

So the competition was healthy, but didn't work out so well for the losers!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WOW, I just counted, 13 more picks until the Rams pick, and I have 18 more players in my "Top Tear" of players for Today!! Hopefully the Rams will take one of them!:D