2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Love the pick another one of my guys from my last mock. Extremely athletic and explosive great bend of the edge and can drop in coverage

manmaderam

The one and only
I still hope we somehow get a steal and draft Desmond King. I still can't believe the kid has fallen this far

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Samson = per the talking heads, stand up edge rusher (wonder why Wade wanted him?) and can drop in coverage. Will be a great special teams player, high motor and doesn't take plays off, gives 110%. Stiff, upright rusher but can be coached up.

Not bad value but not so sure needed to trade up although it cost us really nothing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that we haven't heard Jake Butt's name called yet. That injury must be more severe than anybody told us.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Little early to be deciding how the WR corps shape up

One thing that should be clear regarding this draft (make that a couple)

1) upgrading their receivers are a priority

2) perhaps they feel the o line has long term potential

I wouldn't mind seeing them trade Tavon, tho that may be difficult considering his new contract

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
must have seen him (samson ebukam) when they looked at cooper kupp.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Samson = per the talking heads, stand up edge rusher (wonder why Wade wanted him?) and can drop in coverage. Will be a great special teams player, high motor and doesn't take plays off, gives 110%. Stiff, upright rusher but can be coached up.

Not bad value but not so sure needed to trade up although it cost us really nothing.

Barwin's 2018 replacement or Quinn if injuries continue to be an issue