2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Only 36 more picks unless.....................................................

Ants

Starter
You guys do realize that sometimes picks are made for potential down the road...not every prospect is selected with the expectation to start in year 1? :hiding:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Interesting names still on the board:
Jalen Myrick - CB
Isaac Asiata - OG
Jon Toth - C
Roderick Johnson - OT

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Do you think we will try and move up to get a future Center? Be it Toth or Roullier, do we risk sitting tight at the 5th pick of the 6th?

I think one of the two will end up falling for the sixth round. But, if McSnead really likes one of them, they should try a trade up now ..it would not cost too much imho.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Somebody is going to get a steal with the RB from Boise St., McNichols.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think one of the two will end up falling for the sixth round. But, if McSnead really likes one of them, they should try a trade up now ..it would not cost too much imho.
That's what might happen as soon as you see one of them picked, especially if they grade them about the same.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
HAHAHA, Kid from Atlanta just tried to say Wyoming and it came out, YAO MING!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
There has never been a scenario ever on the history of this planet where healthy competition has been a bad thing.

What about that Aztec basketball game where the losers lost all their possessions and were put to death? LOL

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not so sure about that. I'm thinking McRoberts, Marquez, North maybe even Thomas.

Spruce is just such a good possession receiver and that is what McSnead are selecting.
I agree. I think Thomas really needs to learn how to catch. I can't stand WRs with bad hands.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I want Caleb Brantley to keep falling. His NFL Comparison is Aaron Donald. We could always use the d line depth.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
What about that Aztec basketball game where the losers lost all their possessions and were put to death? LOL

Often on this board the Brits have an in joke that you Yankees don't quite understand. Today the opposite occurs.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Love to get Toth. Held up well against a very good Alabama D.

What concerns me, is that he always drops his ass before the snap. D linemen will be firing off the line if that isn;t fixed. Brown use to bob his head before the snap. D linemen would tee off on us because if it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cleveland JUST STOLD ONE by Taking OT Roderick Johnson! He should have gone a long time ago! JMHO

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want Caleb Brantley to keep falling. His NFL Comparison is Aaron Donald. We could always use the d line depth.
secret.jpg
I want him for the Rams too!!!!!