2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
These are pro day measurables, but they are impressive to say the least.

"At 6-foot-2 and 240 pounds, his 40-yard dash was reported at 4.50 seconds with a blistering 1.53 time for his first 10 yards. He also has great explosion numbers, with a 39” vertical and 10’10” broad jump, plus a 3-cone time of 7.07 seconds."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the Last pick by the Rams, we have to now wait until the 6th for a pick. unless we some how trade up again!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the Last pick by the Rams, we have to now wait until the 6th for a pick. unless we some how trade up again!
Yup I'll have the draft on tv but not at the keyboard for a while :) Enjoy the next bit fellas

jap

Legend
Appears to be another reach according to the draftniks. But our D is being selected by a proven winner (for a change)

In Wade we trust..

Hell, yeah! All draftniks need to shut the hell up when the SonOfBum is making the call. They really need to genuflect whenever his name is even thought of.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I don't think I've heard of one single player the Rams have drafted

jap

Legend
I don't think I've heard of one single player the Rams have drafted

It is in these late rounds that the GM and scouts really earn their keep, uncovering hidden gems that fit nicely into your team's game-day philosophy or rough gems that require reasonable polishing to truly shine.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At least the last three picks are Players I wouldn't touch!!:D

manmaderam

The one and only
What our your guys opinion on Caleb Brantley DT, from Florida. Would be a good NT for our 3-4 schemes I believe

Limey

Rookie
Hoping for a C and a CB with our remaining picks. A development OT would be good as well.​

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Appears to be another reach according to the draftniks. But our D is being selected by a proven winner (for a change)

In Wade we trust..

Given that no draftnik has ever been employed by an NFL team I can live without their approval.

Ram65

Legend
'Sleeper' pass-rushing prospect Samson Ebukam to visit Packers

http://packerswire.usatoday.com/201...hing-prospect-samson-ebukam-to-visit-packers/

By: Zach Kruse | April 9, 2017 2:52 pm ET

The Green Bay Packers will host Eastern Washington edge rusher Samson Ebukam on a pre-draft visit this week, according to Matt Miller of Bleacher Report and Rob Rang of CBS Sports.

The 6-2, 240-pound outside linebacker prospect is considered to be one of the big sleepers of the defensive class after a productive college career and an eye-catching pro day.

Over 38 career collegiate starts, Ebukam produced 188 tackles, 44 tackles for losses and 24 sacks. As a senior, the Nigerian native tallied 15 tackles for losses and 9.5 sacks, plus three fumble recoveries, two forced fumbles, eight quarterback hits and an interception.

Ebukam really opened some eyes at EWU’s official pro day. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.45 seconds (1.53 over first 10 yards), while also posting 24 reps on the bench press, a 39-inch vertical leap, a broad jump of 10-foot-10 and a time of 7.02 seconds in the 3-cone drill. His size and athletic measurables are quite similar to Temple’s Haason Reddick, who is widely predicted to be a first-round pick later this month.

Rang believes Ebukam has the athletic profile and pass-rushing potential to be a late-round project pick.

“Ebukam has the functional quickness and flexibility to skim the corner, using his relentless effort to make plays in pursuit,” Rang wrote. “While unrefined in areas, he is a very toolsy prospect who could hear his name called on Day 3 of the draft.”

Tony Pauline of Draft Analyst called Ebukam “one of the more underrated 3-4 OLB’s in the draft.”

“Ebukam is a prospect I’ve watched the past two years, and he’s an outstanding athlete with a large amount of upside potential,” Pauline wrote in his scouting report. “Likely best at outside linebacker in a 3-4, he offers definite possibilities as a situational pass rusher on Sundays.”

Ebukam doesn’t have great length (slightly under 6-2, with 32 1/2″ arms), but his athleticism is hard to deny at 240 pounds. The NFL is always looking for edge players capable of winning with burst and bend, and Ebukam brings both to the table. His non-stop motor and experience dropping into coverage are also positives for a team looking to plug him in at 3-4 outside linebacker.

The Packers are likely to take an edge rusher high in the draft, but Ebukam could be an attractive secondary option later in the draft – especially if general manager Ted Thompson wants to add a high upside rusher with obvious athleticism and immediate ability to special teams.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice get. Can't wait on pass rusher. Nice fit for the 3-4 and Wade. Real fast 40.